No confidence for Isreal , Can we work on the same for Chief Williams ? - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am perfectly content with the agency as is. The only thing I am complaining about on here is you and your incessant whining. I am defending this agency from coward shadow lurkers like you.
    Jim Jones would've loved you as a follower...Too bad you missed your calling card...Wanna buy a bridge?

Unregistered
    I am perfectly content with the agency as is. The only thing I am complaining about on here is you and your incessant whining. I am defending this agency from coward shadow lurkers like you.
    Okay then who are you ? You know what forget it , you are a chump . Hide behind the rhetoric you spread.

Is it not a shame when officers are more scares of how command staff is going to ruin this great career we have more then some dirtbag on the road will. It is spineless people like the man/ woman above whom likes to call out individuals rather then agree to disagree .

This is our problem nobody in our department has eachothers backs , wether we agree or disagree . We are supposed to be a family and yes , families bicker but at the end family is all we have ... now command staff are not in the brothers and sister circle anymore .. they are the parents whom do not know nothing about what is going on in life out there but want and try to add their two sense in all the time and do not trust us ( brothers and sister) or allow to do the job and shut up already! If you let command staff work the road alone could they do it ? Does our new asst chief know our codes ? Can our Majors find an address in the city without GPS even though they have worked here so long ? Let us try a night of command staff handling calls and paperwork !

It is time to stop bickering and name calling at our brothers and sisters and become one and have eachothers back .

Unregistered
    Jim Jones would've loved you as a follower...Too bad you missed your calling card...Wanna buy a bridge?
    Unlike you coward boy I do actually go and talk the people that I have a problem with to their face and usually can get some sort of middle ground. Get it right at least..its not missed your calling card!! Its you missed your calling!! 10 cent educated?

Unregistered
    Unlike you coward boy I do actually go and talk the people that I have a problem with to their face and usually can get some sort of middle ground. Get it right at least..its not missed your calling card!! Its you missed your calling!! 10 cent educated?
    If (and I emphasize the "IF") you've ever confronted anyone with a "problem" you've had (which I highly doubt), I'm pretty certain it was taken with a grain of salt, especially if your speaking skills are as bad as your lack of command of the english language which you've exhibited in all of your responses.

I think I can whip up a batch of that Jim Jones kool-aid for ya. I hear it can spontaneously boost a person's IQ.

Unregistered
    If (and I emphasize the "IF") you've ever confronted anyone with a "problem" you've had (which I highly doubt), I'm pretty certain it was taken with a grain of salt, especially if your speaking skills are as bad as your lack of command of the english language which you've exhibited in all of your responses.

I think I can whip up a batch of that Jim Jones kool-aid for ya. I hear it can spontaneously boost a person's IQ.
    Let there be no doubt that I am more educated than you and have 2 more degrees than you will ever have. Does it hurt your feelings when I call you a coward for sitting all alone in the dark typing your sewage. My command of the English language would pass the review of a college English teacher. So "IF" you can compose a message with out using spell and grammar check go ahead and respond.

Unregistered
    Let there be no doubt that I am more educated than you and have 2 more degrees than you will ever have. Does it hurt your feelings when I call you a coward for sitting all alone in the dark typing your sewage. My command of the English language would pass the review of a college English teacher. So "IF" you can compose a message with out using spell and grammar check go ahead and respond.
    Ha your still a pu@@y

Unregistered
    Ha your still a pu@@y
    your? you're!!! and yes it matters in today's society how you spell and communicate so don't respond that it doesn't matter. Oh I can see the response now...Real Cops don't have know how to spell or cipher! Naught plus Naught is Double Naught. Sad!

Unregistered
    I've met plenty of college educated idiots before and your degrees mean nothing to me.

Unregistered
    Is there anyone willing to donate money to a go fund me site for this guy's airline ticket on Southwest Airlines? I'll pay extra if he gets the window seat in line with the engines.

Unregistered
    Is there anyone willing to donate money to a go fund me site for this guy's airline ticket on Southwest Airlines? I'll pay extra if he gets the window seat in line with the engines.
    We can easily see that you replied twice acting like two different people.

Why does it bother you that I point out you cant spell?

Why does it bother you that I have two degrees?

Why does it bother you that I like working here?

Okay ready...go ahead and post and then wait 5 minutes and post again like you are someone else.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast