No confidence for Isreal , Can we work on the same for Chief Williams ? - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your neighboring cities pretty much know DW is an absolute buffoon. Maybe that next suspicious briefcase he shakes will smarten him up...
    Are our neighboring cities our role models? Please! If you don't work for Miramar then you need to stay off this board. You have no idea what is going on at MPD other than listening to the crybabies that post on this board.

Devote all that "Positive" energy to your superstar agency that is perfect like you (SARCASM)

Unregistered
    Are our neighboring cities our role models? Please! If you don't work for Miramar then you need to stay off this board. You have no idea what is going on at MPD other than listening to the crybabies that post on this board.

Devote all that "Positive" energy to your superstar agency that is perfect like you (SARCASM)
    Who said anything about "role models"?
    If you're calling anyone that complains is a "crybaby" I'm guessing that you're pretty much saying that the majority of your road patrol Officers are crybabies. Get off your high horse, and "dry fire" that sidearm as you look down the barrel to see if its loaded.
    #GFY

Unregistered
    Who said anything about "role models"?
    If you're calling anyone that complains is a "crybaby" I'm guessing that you're pretty much saying that the majority of your road patrol Officers are crybabies. Get off your high horse, and "dry fire" that sidearm as you look down the barrel to see if its loaded.
    #GFY
    If you think the majority of patrol officers are posting here you are truly stupid! If you cant tell that this is one maybe two or three "patrol officers" posting the same crap, you need to turn in your shield. I am calling anyone that posts on here a crybaby. If they have something to say about the Chief- then go see the Chief! Be a man! Crawl out of the dark dark cowardly shadows with your keyboard and go find CB and tell him you don't like him working all those details. You were the one that said our neighboring agencies know how bad it is here..right? Thus you suggest they are better than us..right? Man if you can read your own writing then you need to go to sleep and quit posting here. Wait until you get a few hours of sleep. By virtue of what you post, you claim to be a "super cop" who is upset because you didn't get promoted, got demoted, got yelled at by supervisor, got screwed out of a detail, didn't get that special assignment, etc.

Can't you see that YOU are the problem? Its called self realization- you finally figure that you are the problem.

Unregistered
    If you think the majority of patrol officers are posting here you are truly stupid! If you cant tell that this is one maybe two or three "patrol officers" posting the same crap, you need to turn in your shield. I am calling anyone that posts on here a crybaby. If they have something to say about the Chief- then go see the Chief! Be a man! Crawl out of the dark dark cowardly shadows with your keyboard and go find CB and tell him you don't like him working all those details. You were the one that said our neighboring agencies know how bad it is here..right? Thus you suggest they are better than us..right? Man if you can read your own writing then you need to go to sleep and quit posting here. Wait until you get a few hours of sleep. By virtue of what you post, you claim to be a "super cop" who is upset because you didn't get promoted, got demoted, got yelled at by supervisor, got screwed out of a detail, didn't get that special assignment, etc.

Can't you see that YOU are the problem? Its called self realization- you finally figure that you are the problem.
    Listen up ****breath. Again, you're mentioning things I haven't said and your responses basically seem they've taken little to no thought process to formulate, and contain nothing but banter from someone with a low IQ. It really does look like a desperate person's attempt to make people think you're "smart".
    Let me educate you just a little bit... The majority of your Officers on road patrol (INCLUDING SPECIALIZED UNITS) have always been professional and more than willing to help out any other jurisdiction. When you see the same Officers over and over again that are continuously willing to help out, you build what us common sense people call a "bond". That "bond" leads to friendships.
    We hear ALL the complaints from a lot more than just 2 or 3 people from your agency. Get that through your skull. I'll only respond back when you reply with something that looks like you put some thought into it.
    GOOD DAY SIR

Unregistered

ok

So your a cry baby then? You said whoever posts here is a "crybaby". So both of us are cry babies , well I'm not crying but your crying like a little girl. Cry baby.

Unregistered
    So your a cry baby then? You said whoever posts here is a "crybaby". So both of us are cry babies , well I'm not crying but your crying like a little girl. Cry baby.
    All the person is saying is that if you have something to say to or about the chief or command staff, then go to that person and say what you have to say. Same with CB, if you want to say something about CB then go to CB and say it to his face.

Unregistered
    All the person is saying is that if you have something to say to or about the chief or command staff, then go to that person and say what you have to say. Same with CB, if you want to say something about CB then go to CB and say it to his face.
    So what you're basically saying is, if I/we see a higher ranking's idea that is not or does not work for this agency, just bring it up to them face to face??? GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!!! The only Officers that would, are not in specialized units (or aspiring to enter a specialized unit), already work midnight shift, or they're either in the drop or close to it.
    There will ALWAYS, I repeat ALWAYS be a consequence for voicing your observations and opinions to higher ups. No if's, and's, or buts about it, even if you considered them as a friend. They'll just hide behind the "managerial right" or "for the better of the department" phrase.
    So in closing, I'm calling total BULL $#!T on your idea of confronting the Chief, CB, or anyone else of rank and expecting any change or my/our ideas even given consideration. Afterall, you guys don't make arrests anymore, fill out reports, or deal with scumbags, so why should you care?

Unregistered
    So what you're basically saying is, if I/we see a higher ranking's idea that is not or does not work for this agency, just bring it up to them face to face??? GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!!! The only Officers that would, are not in specialized units (or aspiring to enter a specialized unit), already work midnight shift, or they're either in the drop or close to it.
    There will ALWAYS, I repeat ALWAYS be a consequence for voicing your observations and opinions to higher ups. No if's, and's, or buts about it, even if you considered them as a friend. They'll just hide behind the "managerial right" or "for the better of the department" phrase.
    So in closing, I'm calling total BULL $#!T on your idea of confronting the Chief, CB, or anyone else of rank and expecting any change or my/our ideas even given consideration. Afterall, you guys don't make arrests anymore, fill out reports, or deal with scumbags, so why should you care?
    No one says you will get change but being a man and saying things to peoples face instead of hiding on this board is more grown up. If you can't do that- then you should resign

Unregistered
    No one says you will get change but being a man and saying things to peoples face instead of hiding on this board is more grown up. If you can't do that- then you should resign
    If that is the case , then who are you ? And why are you posting on here ? Will you resign ?

Did not think so . Shi@talker like everyone else !

Unregistered
    If that is the case , then who are you ? And why are you posting on here ? Will you resign ?

Did not think so . Shi@talker like everyone else !
    I am perfectly content with the agency as is. The only thing I am complaining about on here is you and your incessant whining. I am defending this agency from coward shadow lurkers like you.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast