No confidence for Isreal , Can we work on the same for Chief Williams ?
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

No confidence for Isreal , Can we work on the same for Chief Williams ?

Can we all stick together for once and unite in regards for a No Confidence Vote for Chief Williams?

Unregistered

really

Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    can we all stick together for once and unite in regards for a no confidence vote for chief williams?
    stfu already with that sh@$

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    stfu already with that sh@$
    Can you vote a "NO CONFIDENCE" in the original poster? Dude just quit and go away!!

Unregistered
    I think we should vote on it

Unregistered

ok

I think we should vote on it
    I think you should just step off the 6th floor and end your pitiful whining already.

Unregistered

lol

Can you vote a "NO CONFIDENCE" in the original poster? Dude just quit and go away!!
    I'll go away once your mother let's me go away. You whiny little B MF SMC and BYFHO!

Unregistered
    I think you should just step off the 6th floor and end your pitiful whining already.
    Did we not have a Sergeant already allow a person whom was whining jump from the third floor? If it was accomplished on the third then why use the sixth floor ??

Unregistered
    Did we not have a Sergeant already allow a person whom was whining jump from the third floor? If it was accomplished on the third then why use the sixth floor ??
    Kootos ! He/she shut him up real quick stating the truth ...

So many shi@talkers in our department, but if you ever confront he/she , their tails go between their legs .

This also goes for the sergeants whom use the “ the captain asked me “ or “ I am just looking out for you “ or I will tell you what to do , but I have never done it .... Leading all the horses into the fire ... no balls at all to change anything . PU@@ies

Unregistered
    Kootos ! He/she shut him up real quick stating the truth ...

So many shi@talkers in our department, but if you ever confront he/she , their tails go between their legs .

This also goes for the sergeants whom use the “ the captain asked me “ or “ I am just looking out for you “ or I will tell you what to do , but I have never done it .... Leading all the horses into the fire ... no balls at all to change anything . PU@@ies

I second that

Unregistered
    Your neighboring cities pretty much know DW is an absolute buffoon. Maybe that next suspicious briefcase he shakes will smarten him up...

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast