No confidence for Isreal , Can we work on the same for Chief Williams ? - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Unregistered
    Freakin Pu@@y

Unregistered
    Could it be Thelma Shitfarkle?

Unregistered
    I will not ask who it is talking this crap , due to myself I will not say who I am . Saying who you are after taking a stand will only lead to ramifications by the department which will make you a miserable person .

But it is sickening what we have become ! Nobody approaches anyone like a man/woman and voices their opinion to your face , they rather snicker behind your back to other people .

No respect anymore !

***** all you want on here and feel as if you put your chest out , try it in real life face to face , if the person is a real man/ woman they will agree to disagree and move on and not hold a grudge.

MIRAMAR PD MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF BLUE IT IS TIME WE UNITE NOT SEPARATE DUE TO EGOS , INSECURITIES AND OTHER PERSONAL PROBLEMS !

3/4 of the brass is clueless and promoted for frivolous reasons ! We all know that and at the end of the day they have to live with themselves knowing they are useless and money can not buy you respect! Go to the good 1/4 percent of brass who can help you !

LETS STICK TOGETHER FOR ONCE !

Unregistered
    How about Raleigh B Putzmuch?

Unregistered
    Patty Pi$$flaps?

Unregistered
    It could be the two Asian brothers: One Hung Low or One Long Wong. I think they both dated Patty Pissflaps didn't they?

Unregistered
    Melvin Lipshitz?

Unregistered
    I'm pretty sure its Kenny Curve****.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm pretty sure its Kenny Curve****.
    Kenny Kurvekock

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456