Our future
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Our future

Concerned Ofc

Our future

People on this forum are ridiculous I tell ya. Yeah I know the chief has issues and a bunch of us are not happy but damn how about using this forum to give suggestions on how to make he department better? Don’t you agree??...stop bashing and acting like a bunch of spoiled kids and make suggestions.

This department has so much potential if only people will stop whining about who they like and don’t like and speak up on how to better the department.

What do you think will happen when the Chief eventually leaves???

Same shit will happen with the next chief unless us the officers speak up at Union meetings and to our immediate supervisors about what we are not happy with.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Concerned Ofc View Post
    People on this forum are ridiculous I tell ya. Yeah I know the chief has issues and a bunch of us are not happy but damn how about using this forum to give suggestions on how to make he department better? Don’t you agree??...stop bashing and acting like a bunch of spoiled kids and make suggestions.

This department has so much potential if only people will stop whining about who they like and don’t like and speak up on how to better the department.

What do you think will happen when the Chief eventually leaves???

Same shit will happen with the next chief unless us the officers speak up at Union meetings and to our immediate supervisors about what we are not happy with.
    I ageee 100% with this post.
    So much so that I’m going to give the first recommendation on how we can get better.
    Muppet, pack your stuff and get the hell out of here you arrogant, self-serving, sleazy, incompetent undeserving person and take your hookups with you, as well as the other idiots you promoted on your staff.

Unregistered
    Let me just summarize the future of our department in the simplest terms:

Muppet is an awful chief and, until he leaves, we will continue to suffer as a result of his stupidity, incompetence, inability and self-serving ways.

Unregistered
    I view this post as a proclamation of “uncertainty,” which, not only suggests poor leadership; rather, it underscores the need for new leadership.

Muppet...times up...shows over...the end.

Unregistered
    Ok, Chief is gone...... now what???....what suggestions do you have to make this department better????

Get rid of ID? ....bring back a true ADU???....bring back afternoons or midnight??? WHAT???

Unregistered
    What’s funny is that it’s probably one person on here *****ing and complaining and replying to his own thread. Muppet this muppet that...so petty. He’s as good as gone....start making productive arguments. There is so much that needs fixing in this department start making suggestions.

Example: FTO program....how are we supposed to train officers being stuck in a school all day???

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What’s funny is that it’s probably one person on here *****ing and complaining and replying to his own thread. Muppet this muppet that...so petty. He’s as good as gone....start making productive arguments. There is so much that needs fixing in this department start making suggestions.

Example: FTO program....how are we supposed to train officers being stuck in a school all day???
    Great intro for a muppet rhyme

Muppet this...Muppet that
    Your as good as gone so don't look back
    Muppet sucks and won't be missed
    Im sure he's crying and going to be pissed
    He wanted to be the chief so so bad
    Be careful what you ask for now you're sad
    Your mismanagement of the department is proof you're a fool
    Your legacy and tenure stink like stool
    You were always so sleazy, rotten and cunning
    Pack up your crap and please start running
    Traveling the world on the school board time
    Wasting money and ruining our overtime
    Useless training and drills to self-promote
    Just like BSO we soon will vote
    Promoting your friends who have helped bring you back
    They're just as sleazy but when you're gone will talk smack
    I remember Muppet ascending thorough the ranks
    Never been impressed and felt you belonged in the septic tank
    Your a fraud and phony and have been allowed to run amuck
    Well the time has come to tell you go get fuc#ed!

There's so much that needs fixing in this place and it's mainly because Muppet couldn't and wouldn't do it. Historically, for those of you who are newbies or even those vets who have supported this moron, every time and everything Muppet gets his hands on, he runs into the ground and generally only looks out for himself. He did it as a Lt., Captain., and is doing it now as Chief.

Before any reform and/or much needed transformation can take place, the first step is ridding this place of the single biggest problem and that is MUPPET

Unregistered
    There is no future with Muppet. We are terminal with him at the helm. The damage he has done is not benign and, should he remain, our department’s future is malignant.
    Muppet is a sickness, that has invaded and infected our agency, which has always struggled with the likes of this scumbag and others, just like him.

#MuppetJustGo!

Unregistered
    Wonder why no one is talking about the meeting on the 28th. Why haven’t we started the vote yet?...why is the FOP stalling? Supposedly Palacio’s met with the Chief and he was going to send an email on what transpired....but no no one in this forum cares. All they care about is writing poems and rhymes. Real big bad keyboard commandos on here. What’s up with that??

Unregistered
    Okay Muppet Puppeteer
    It’s pretty obvious who you are.
    We don’t need an update from any meeting, between Pali and Muppet or any other issue related to Muppet - we have his tenure which illustrates what a selfish jackass he is. If that, in and by itself, isn’t enough, the impending news story is a nail in his coffin.
    As for your stupid reference to keyboard commandos, you, fatass and all of the other cowards, made a living on this forum, even bringing it to our department, while writing about others, so it ain’t so fun now that Muppet is the subject. He was a frequent author of posts while laughing, giggling, snickering and trashing others.
    I hope his wife and son read about him...and see what some think about his sorry arse.
    Muppet must go!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast