Our future - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Our future

Unregistered
    Ha ha ha ha!!...and here I am thinking your the fat ass!..looky here bud....I’m sure I can run circles around you...you old timers are a bunch of whinny babies. Been here for 15 20 years and still can’t pass a freaking sgts exam....and of course whine when a rookie officer gets promoted.

Whatever you think I’m a Moffett suporter...whatever man if that makes you feel better....more power to you

See you at the meeting.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ha ha ha ha!!...and here I am thinking your the fat ass!..looky here bud....I’m sure I can run circles around you...you old timers are a bunch of whinny babies. Been here for 15 20 years and still can’t pass a freaking sgts exam....and of course whine when a rookie officer gets promoted.

Whatever you think I’m a Moffett suporter...whatever man if that makes you feel better....more power to you

See you at the meeting.
    I have dust on my dutybelt that has more experience than you. Your snide comments are exactly what ruins this profession today. Your generation thinks it knows all the answers and acts just like Muppet with entitlement.
    Take the sergeant’s exam...pass it...promote....big deal. I’ll stick that, and you, in between my “I couldn’t care less” file and “you’re my hero” file.
    I’m not a Muppet supporter and for good reason, given his pathetic track record. Unlike you, who hang your rookie boots on him hiring you, I’ve seen him fail miserably.

Unregistered
    I have dust on my dutybelt that has more experience than you. Your snide comments are exactly what ruins this profession today. Your generation thinks it knows all the answers and acts just like Muppet with entitlement.
    Take the sergeant’s exam...pass it...promote....big deal. I’ll stick that, and you, in between my “I couldn’t care less” file and “you’re my hero” file.
    I’m not a Muppet supporter and for good reason, given his pathetic track record. Unlike you, who hang your rookie boots on him hiring you, I’ve seen him fail miserably.
    Ha ha ha, papo, calm down ....seems like I hit a nerve there. Oye, your days here are numbered too. You say you have sooooo much experience...ha!..I laugh at that. Your either a disgruntled midnight guy or an officer who doesn’t leave his office at your high school. What a joke. Tranquilo, que we’ll take it from here.

Unregistered
    Ha ha ha, papo, calm down ....seems like I hit a nerve there. Oye, your days here are numbered too. You say you have sooooo much experience...ha!..I laugh at that. Your either a disgruntled midnight guy or an officer who doesn’t leave his office at your high school. What a joke. Tranquilo, que we’ll take it from here.
    You’re a joke, newbie. You probably still carry around your academy objectives as a reference guide.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12