Jeff Bell is pulling the trigger - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Good! Should have happened weeks ago!!!

Unregistered
    Some things are more important than pay and benefits.

Unregistered
    As far as I’m concerned this vote of no confidence has nothing to do with the contract and everything to do with the embarrassment this sheriff and his administration from Fort Lauderdale has bestowed upon this department

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As far as I’m concerned this vote of no confidence has nothing to do with the contract and everything to do with the embarrassment this sheriff and his administration from Fort Lauderdale has bestowed upon this department
    Nice try joker. You cant pull back the stone now you already through. You deserve every single bit of what is coming your way.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nice try joker. You cant pull back the stone now you already through. You deserve every single bit of what is coming your way.
    So what you’re saying is that Jeff should not have called for a vote since the sheriff is doing such a good job! Idiot lol. Oh and by the way... how does calling for a vote of confidence force the sheriff into giving us a raise? It does the opposite. You PBA dummies never cease to amaze me. If any one of you had half the courage that a Jeff Bell has, maybe we never would have dumped you. This is all about how the Sheriffs disfunction allowed parkland to happen. He has destroyed this agency and so demoralized the employees that no one wants do do anything. Everyone is afraid to act because even if your right...in the sheriffs eyes you could be wrong and your job put at risk. What a wonderful environment to work in and what a disservice to the citizens. Thanks for your input PBA, you’re a big part of the reason this agency is so f””ed up. PBA cowardice and corruption has brought us to the place we are today. No one is going to forget that. Thank you Jeff and the rest of the IUPA crew!!!

Unregistered
    Long overdue. Sheriff hopefully will be removed by Governor and someone who is a professional LEO takes the helm.
    This guy is a hack. A political jumping bean looking for higher office. Like so many hacks in Broward, please get send this guy a message that he needs to go. Go crawl back under a rock.

Unregistered

Why now?

Jeff is crazy to pull this BS now. He should have waited for the FDLE report. Then again if the report is good then Jeff lost all his leverage. Maybe he knows the FDLE report is going to support SI?

Unregistered

Wtf

Is he crazy? We will get nada that’s a guarantee if this vote goes against Israel. I’m voting against the no confidence. Dude we need new radios and a regional system more than arguing over an extra 1 or 2 percent. My ass is worth more than that.

Unregistered

Where are thou

Marano Marano where aert thou Marano? JEFF Belll is selling us down the river to keep his position. I’m not buying into his BS. EMBARRASSING to all of us right now. Considering he lives in Loxahatchee he obviously only gives a shit about himself and his ability to work the Port whenever he wants. BTW how does he get to do that?

Unregistered
    Jeff, thank you so much for everything youre doing for us. Keep up the great work!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast