Former MDPD Sgt 39’d

Unregistered

Former MDPD Sgt 39’d

He was a Parker loyalist and Commisioner Dortin Rolle pal ..... the world was his oyster and he always managed to screw it up. Always landed on his feet, until now.

From MDPD to the County Commision to Opa Locka....

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loca...209426554.html

Unregistered
    Repeat sex harrasser

Unregistered
    He was a corrupt piece of trash always.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He was a corrupt piece of trash always.
    He’s close friends with Shiver. Hope he squeals on him. Would be another slap in PBA face

Unregistered
    That pos was no friend of Shiver’s. You are way off base.

Unregistered
    I don’t understand this. Everything that is posted here is somehow twisted and blamed on the new PBA administration. I am wondering if one of fat Johns last efforts was to enlist some trolls to keep posting irrelevant BS on these boards.

Unregistered
    I don’t understand this. Everything that is posted here is somehow twisted and blamed on the new PBA administration. I am wondering if one of fat Johns last efforts was to enlist some trolls to keep posting irrelevant BS on these boards.
    When Starks was doing his ‘thing’ as a staff member for Comm Rolle on the County Commision, Shiver was the County Manager.

Unregistered
    Its John, Blanca and Nikki

Unregistered

Old news

Anything new?