Miami Police YUGEEEEEE Drug Bust
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Miami Police YUGEEEEEE Drug Bust

Hey Miami PD start following up on tips with crime stoppers... we have a problem on NW 18th Place and NW 9th street

How about that tag number CMH 023 any updates yet?

https://wsvn.com/news/local/police-m...-neighborhood/

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey Miami PD start following up on tips with crime stoppers... we have a problem on NW 18th Place and NW 9th street

How about that tag number CMH 023 any updates yet?

https://wsvn.com/news/local/police-m...-neighborhood/
    We dont care about you. Every man for himself. I dont live in the city so why would i care?

Just make sure my money is electronically deposited in my account by weekly sucka.

Unregistered
    We dont care about you. Every man for himself. I dont live in the city so why would i care?

Just make sure my money is electronically deposited in my account by weekly sucka.

You do not live in the city? That's good for you. Believe it or not more drug dealers are moving into nicer neighborhoods. How would you like when your leaving your house or coming from work and seen a different car park in front of your lawn waiting for the dealer to call to make a sale and the department who is assigned to your neighborhood does ZERO to clean us the streets? Please enlighten me with your response.

Unregistered
    Omg is this what SIS has become? This example used to be a daily routine with the street narcotic unit. In addition to we would make over 100 arrest each day.

Sis was in charge of kilo investigation, organized crime and anti terrorism. What a joke

Unregistered
    You should hear the stories in Brickell of condo owners dealing with dealers moving in. It's all over YELP. "Oh I do not live in the city." These criminals are not only found in the ghetto. Get real.

Then again Miami has a history of drugs, money, whores and real estate.

https://www.yelp.com/search?find_des...oc=Miami%2C+FL

Unregistered

Unregistered
    You do not live in the city? That's good for you. Believe it or not more drug dealers are moving into nicer neighborhoods. How would you like when your leaving your house or coming from work and seen a different car park in front of your lawn waiting for the dealer to call to make a sale and the department who is assigned to your neighborhood does ZERO to clean us the streets? Please enlighten me with your response.
    I dont need police from my city.

That scenerio would never happen in my neighborhood. And if it did i would handle it myself. No witnesses. No report.

You wont do anything. You know why?
    Because you have no ballz. And your father has no ballz. You are just too afraid to take matters into your own hands.

Dont botther me with your problems. I just need that easy tax payer money in my account by-weekly haha.

Unregistered
    You should hear the stories in Brickell of condo owners dealing with dealers moving in. It's all over YELP. "Oh I do not live in the city." These criminals are not only found in the ghetto. Get real.

Then again Miami has a history of drugs, money, whores and real estate.

https://www.yelp.com/search?find_des...oc=Miami%2C+FL
    The city of miami is a third world country.
    Are you implying that brickell is not a guetto?
    The whole city is a guetto sucka.

Unregistered
    I dont need police from my city.

That scenerio would never happen in my neighborhood. And if it did i would handle it myself. No witnesses. No report.

You wont do anything. You know why?
    Because you have no ballz. And your father has no ballz. You are just too afraid to take matters into your own hands.

Dont botther me with your problems. I just need that easy tax payer money in my account by-weekly haha.
    Okay tough guy...

Unregistered
    Interesting and it continues till this day.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast