where is the nobody bar room candidate Prematuro Ejaculado Slagado? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered

OOH! A Duel Challenge!?

Brings up a great question; Who would one rather face in a duel?

The "average" deputy or one of the civilian secret school SWAT "guardians" who will undergo better screening and training?

Unregistered
    Wow a duel. Youre such a rebel cowgirl. Innocent, must be the reason he isnt a great Deputy anymore.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Brings up a great question; Who would one rather face in a duel?

The "average" deputy or one of the civilian secret school SWAT "guardians" who will undergo better screening and training?
    LOL! YES! the school guardians "who will what they have to", in 20 boxes of ammo, they will go from simply brave community warriors to cold steady handed terminators, who have been "trained" to engage a probably high powered rifle, with a handgun. They will be issued Gen 6+ exoskeleton body armor and Google smart glasses with facial recognition software. They are "better trained" than the average deputy, who is not worthy to have such training.

I am already nervous, just the mention of those highly trained "guardians" made me use my seat belt and completely signal my turns. Such highly trained elite super first first responders already made me law abiding, and I enforce the laws for a living! They set new standard of what "average deputies" should be.

Unregistered
    Wow a duel. Youre such a rebel cowgirl. Innocent, must be the reason he isnt a great Deputy anymore.
    He was moved on, so what. Not everyone is stuck in Hendry. Some people have better options and more talent than you.

Unregistered

The Matrix comes to Labelle!

LOL! YES! the school guardians "who will what they have to", in 20 boxes of ammo, they will go from simply brave community warriors to cold steady handed terminators, who have been "trained" to engage a probably high powered rifle, with a handgun. They will be issued Gen 6+ exoskeleton body armor and Google smart glasses with facial recognition software. They are "better trained" than the average deputy, who is not worthy to have such training.

I am already nervous, just the mention of those highly trained "guardians" made me use my seat belt and completely signal my turns. Such highly trained elite super first first responders already made me law abiding, and I enforce the laws for a living! They set new standard of what "average deputies" should be.
    I shit my pants reading that. They are the next generation of Terminators. They will be armed with laser weapons, undergo brain chip implants in a special facility in Montura. Total Matrix shit. Time travel crime fighting. There is time travel technology that is being prefected which the Sheriff will be able to choose any incident and send a deputy back in time to re-do it. Unfortunately the machine cannot accomodate multiple lanes like a SunPass.

Unregistered
    typical gutless keyboard punk. that excellent deputy was found not guilty whats wrong, can't hndle the truth of innocence?

prove your comments or retract them. too bad dueling is illegal see how quiet your punk mouth is
    Well he had 2 charges 1 felony and 1 misdemeanor. He beat the felony charge but couldn't beat the misdemeanor. Weekend jail sentence? Serving jail time on the weekends? Hmmmm,so innocent of what? If your going to run your peter puffer be sure to give "ALL THE FACTS" not just some. Your move.

Unregistered
    typical gutless keyboard punk. that excellent deputy was found not guilty whats wrong, can't hndle the truth of innocence?

prove your comments or retract them. too bad dueling is illegal see how quiet your punk mouth is
    Well I guess that misdemeanor charge that he was convicted of and sentenced doesn't count?

Unregistered
    Well he had 2 charges 1 felony and 1 misdemeanor. He beat the felony charge but couldn't beat the misdemeanor. Weekend jail sentence? Serving jail time on the weekends? Hmmmm,so innocent of what? If your going to run your peter puffer be sure to give "ALL THE FACTS" not just some. Your move.
    Misdemeanor what? How many do you commit each month and never charged with? No "move" to be made you punk

I laugh at misdemeanors. Weekend jail sentence. So. What of it?

Unregistered
    "He" "Beat the felony". No, he was not guilty. Nothing "beat". You and your chorous of losers and punks just cannot accept taking. For a group of people where losing is a way of life now you have a scapegoat "must have been corrupt" instead of looking at the facts. You cannot deal with reality. Who do you blame for being a loser in life? He was found "not guilty" even a reject like you should be able to process that. Who cares about misdemeanors? No one. Loser

Unregistered

speaking of beating hows your wife and meat

take your losing mouth elsewhere. ooh "peter puffer" waah waahh waahh.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast