Cdfc frey

Thread: Cdfc frey

llams

Cdfc frey

How is this punk still working at ccj? Smuggling in contraband for inmates who pay enough. Making cleaners and laundry guys fight in back storage rooms. Going hands on with inmates behind glass while working c1, all off camera. Let's not forget about drinking in the parking lot before and after shift, it's like a hidden secret everyone knows about but doesn't do anything to stop it. What about all the racial slurs? This fk boy is as racist as they come, I'd overhear him on the phone at night talking to other officers ending the call with "white power". More to come.

Unregistered
    Dude report him. Why help keep a secret.

Unregistered
    i bet he isnt reported cuz former state officer's got each others backs at ccj

if you was a deputy durin the hurricane you saw multiple supervisors drinking on the job. (fout, harden, jones, courtney +others)

supervisors(cpl,sgt) violatin policy smoking in da parkin lot, using cell phones in jail.

Unregistered
    Yo man that cat was straight with me but if he is on some dumb shit then put him on blast

Unregistered
    Jones was that co fkin that young nurse who got fired, think her name was Mary. Heard in a pod that he was getting divorced. Frey stuck a car antenna up his ass in the parking lot years ago, shows his little **** to everyone got a Irish tat.

Unregistered
    Eighty Eighty Mike