What can be done?

Unregistered

What can be done?

I keep hearing everyone has ideas about how to make it better. "We should do this....", "They should..." or "How about we..." I am completely aware that the the man alone can figure out how to fix all the quirks in this place. So I would like to challenge all of you who read this thread to help out. Obviously there is no short fall of issues and complaints. How about ways to fix it? Many reading and responding might be worried about how your comments are perceived so I imagine that is why your on here. Time to raise your hand and to speak up about your ideas. Obviously others are free to reply but at least it is out for them to see and possibly react to. Or we could just sit on our hands and ***** and moan about pay and all the crooked folks running the show.

There are always great ideas out there. Most people feel no one listens. Apparently they are now listening!

C'mon people be the change you want to see!!

Unregistered
    I would like more pay, a guaranteed step plan, and adequate staffing please. That is all.

How do we get this? I would recommend that the sheriff tell the BCC that he needs more money ASAP otherwise their high quality of life will soon be put at risk.

Unregistered

Genius!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I would like more pay, a guaranteed step plan, and adequate staffing please. That is all.

How do we get this? I would recommend that the sheriff tell the BCC that he needs more money ASAP otherwise their high quality of life will soon be put at risk.
    I'm not sure why no one ever thought of this... just ask, I'm sure we will have no problem getting an additional 35 million dollars...

I feel the need to tell you I am being sarcastic, since I am not convinced you will be able to figure it out.

Unregistered
    I'm not sure why no one ever thought of this... just ask, I'm sure we will have no problem getting an additional 35 million dollars...

I feel the need to tell you I am being sarcastic, since I am not convinced you will be able to figure it out.
    Oh...

Clearly you didn’t get that my response was also sarcastic. I listed three solutions that are so excruciatingly obvious that it borders on the absurd that we even have to say them out loud at this point. Even still, they’ve been brought up more times than I can count in this forum lately.

Unregistered
    Oh...

Clearly you didn’t get that my response was also sarcastic. I listed three solutions that are so excruciatingly obvious that it borders on the absurd that we even have to say them out loud at this point. Even still, they’ve been brought up more times than I can count in this forum lately.
    Those aren't solutions. That is what you want, I believe the poster's intention was to solicit ways to get what you want. If you think asking, with a pretty please, or some hamfisted veiled threat to the BCC is going to work, just stay out of it and let people who haven't been lobotomized work to find solutions.