PBA Dues

Thread: PBA Dues

Unregistered

PBA Dues

The PBA has set up automatic withdrawals from your credit cards for monthly deductions. The monthly cost is $45. Our membership count is at least 2/3 of the bargaining unit and growing. With this new Chief coming in from MDPD, who was a PBA member for years, it might be a good idea to leave lodge 81 in the rear view mirror. With Cheezar driving the FOP as president, there’s no hope. Hey mccreepie are you going to be this Chief’s Guiding light?

Unregistered

Whoopi Go Team!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The PBA has set up automatic withdrawals from your credit cards for monthly deductions. The monthly cost is $45. Our membership count is at least 2/3 of the bargaining unit and growing. With this new Chief coming in from MDPD, who was a PBA member for years, it might be a good idea to leave lodge 81 in the rear view mirror. With Cheezar driving the FOP as president, there’s no hope. Hey mccreepie are you going to be this Chief’s Guiding light?
    Real union, real lawyers, real bargaining! Sign me up!!!

Unregistered

Keep Dreaming

I promise you we will never go back to the pba. All new guys will stay in the fop because with the fop we all get a voice. Not just the dragon.

Unregistered

Sgt. Pete

This guy is pushing it to the PBA. Sounds good though. $45 and I can drop the lodge and save my puppy money and use it for groceries.

Unregistered

Double Agent

This guy is pushing it to the PBA. Sounds good though. $45 and I can drop the lodge and save my puppy money and use it for groceries.
    He’s not to be trusted, lies to your face on the regular, rats people out left and right, and earned the name “sneaky Pete”!

Unregistered

Ain’t got no cares

There’ll be changes soon enough. The new chief has his hands full with mccreepie. That’ll all change when the truth comes out.

Unregistered
    PBA is no better. NMB officers are happy with IUPA. PBA dues is a total waste of money. MDPD officers are looking to switch to IUPA

Unregistered

Whatever

All I know is you left a member out to dry because Noriega and Jenkins are friends. One of them is gone.