How's it going? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How's it going?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hearing rumors that he may have left on Friday
    Is it true he’s going to work for Gary’s campaign?

Unregistered
    He who?? Who left?? It sucks that many of us have worked the majory of our careers during such a bad time. Old timers that I know had a way better time here. The ones that retired right as DG came. Those who worked under Henderson and before talk as if they were proud to have worked here. Even back then. Prior to their retirement, they always said that they enjoyed it here.

Unregistered
    Hearing rumors that he may have left on Friday
    He did...He left on Friday, and came back on Monday..... (Same as every other weekend.)

Unregistered
    Turds like Burton, who the chief brought in is the reason why things are so bad. When I hear about some of the crap that guy pulled it makes me sad to be a part of this agency. Burtons gone and lets hope the chief is as well. The IA injustices under Burton and sactioned by the chief need to be revisted. The guy lied on several deputies during investigations. Due the right thing CC and have them reviewed. This place needs big changes now. Its embarrassing whats going on. Again if its true the chief resigned then thats a positice move.

Unregistered

Unregistered

Cool

HAHAHAHAHAHA.....Here's some more negative reinforcement!! PC for a commendation..

Unregistered

Hows it g

I changed alot of diapers and I am getting ues to the bigger family how about you ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12