Andrew Sheets - Page 6
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Andrew Sheets

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Because LEOs don’t carry clips they carry magazines, you’re a frickin doofus
    So if I said you were a few cards short of a full deck that would be an inaccurate statement because deputies don't carry decks of cards?

Is I said you were a few slices short of a full loaf, that would be an incorrect statement because deputies don't carry a loaf of bread with them?

if I said that your elevator doesn't go all the way to the top that would not be an accurate statement because deputies don't carry around elevators?

It's worse than I thought over there. And they give you a gun with real bullets Barney?

Unregistered
    So if I said you were a few cards short of a full deck that would be an inaccurate statement because deputies don't carry decks of cards?

Is I said you were a few slices short of a full loaf, that would be an incorrect statement because deputies don't carry a loaf of bread with them?

if I said that your elevator doesn't go all the way to the top that would not be an accurate statement because deputies don't carry around elevators?

It's worse than I thought over there. And they give you a gun with real bullets Barney?
    you got a lil pp

Unregistered
    Here's some pure comedy for you. He put a video out saying that the Sheriff deployed a Stingray in his neighborhood to spy on him. His "proof" was a free phone app that had shown where a microcell was located in his neighborhood.

That was well over a year ago now. Being that a Stingray costs north of $250,000.00, common sense would tell you that we don't have one. If we did buy one, just FOIA the purchase order. Don't know who sells them, FOIA PO's over $200,000. No worries, there's likely no record found on that either.

Let's face it. Andy picks up something that happened somewhere in the world and he tries to make the narrative fit here in Charlotte County. Are we perfect, nope. Does the sheriff fire us when most agencies would just give us a write up, yep. Why you may ask? Because we don't have real problems here like other jurisdictions do.

Andy lives closer to Lee County than most of Charlotte County. Yet, he's not down in Lee County or Fort Myers looking for corruption because he's knows he would find it. History tells us that uncovering true corruption isn't a safe hobby for anyone. So keep having fun Andy in the land of make believe, where you can go around disrespecting people for fun without any consequences because we're not corrupt. If this was DC, NY, Chicago or LA, you would have been pushed in front of a bus or thrown off a rooftop years ago.
    Good Idea on getting those purchase orders. Riddle me this - if you piggyback on say FDLE or FBI Task Force, that will show up on purchase orders? Andrew - request training records

Unregistered
    Here's some pure comedy for you. He put a video out saying that the Sheriff deployed a Stingray in his neighborhood to spy on him. His "proof" was a free phone app that had shown where a microcell was located in his neighborhood.

That was well over a year ago now. Being that a Stingray costs north of $250,000.00, common sense would tell you that we don't have one. If we did buy one, just FOIA the purchase order. Don't know who sells them, FOIA PO's over $200,000. No worries, there's likely no record found on that either.

Let's face it. Andy picks up something that happened somewhere in the world and he tries to make the narrative fit here in Charlotte County. Are we perfect, nope. Does the sheriff fire us when most agencies would just give us a write up, yep. Why you may ask? Because we don't have real problems here like other jurisdictions do.

Andy lives closer to Lee County than most of Charlotte County. Yet, he's not down in Lee County or Fort Myers looking for corruption because he's knows he would find it. History tells us that uncovering true corruption isn't a safe hobby for anyone. So keep having fun Andy in the land of make believe, where you can go around disrespecting people for fun without any consequences because we're not corrupt. If this was DC, NY, Chicago or LA, you would have been pushed in front of a bus or thrown off a rooftop years ago.
    This must be one of those New York transplant cops. We don't have too many buildings around here tall enough to kill you when you are thrown off of them.

Unregistered
    Must be a Big City Cop who moved to Flor-duh and bought their big City Pension and this pisses you off to no end.

Unregistered
    Must be a Big City Cop who moved to Flor-duh and bought their big City Pension and this pisses you off to no end.
    Actually, I laugh at the fact that I'm collecting a six figure pension plus my regular salary down here while Andy has to resort to installing a third world shower head with a 220v power cord running to it just to save a couple of cents on his power bill. Mrs Sheets was just thrilled with that, lol. You should have heard her talking about what a loser she married. Just when she thought she was marrying an american big shot she ended up with some loser that would rather make free youtube videos than just go get a job and provide for her so she can go visit her family again. She thinks he's afraid that she wouldn't come back to the US if she went back again. Do me a favor Sheets, put on a regular shower head so I don't fry my nuts off next time I swing by to say hi to Nida. Don't worry, I throw her a couple of bucks so she can buy something nice for herself.

Unregistered
    Actually, I laugh at the fact that I'm collecting a six figure pension plus my regular salary down here while Andy has to resort to installing a third world shower head with a 220v power cord running to it just to save a couple of cents on his power bill. Mrs Sheets was just thrilled with that, lol. You should have heard her talking about what a loser she married. Just when she thought she was marrying an american big shot she ended up with some loser that would rather make free youtube videos than just go get a job and provide for her so she can go visit her family again. She thinks he's afraid that she wouldn't come back to the US if she went back again. Do me a favor Sheets, put on a regular shower head so I don't fry my nuts off next time I swing by to say hi to Nida. Don't worry, I throw her a couple of bucks so she can buy something nice for herself.
    So now we have a Charlotte County Sheriff deputy bragging about raping taxpayers while simultaneously threatening to rape Brian Sheet's wife. He is bragging about stalking Mr. Sheets, bragging about knowing intimate details of his life and intimate details about his wife, admitting to knowing Mr. Sheet's wife's name and other details about her. This is stalking. He then brags about going by Mr. Sheet's home when he is not there and sexually assaulting his wife and taking a shower afterwards to destroy the evidence of the rape. I am reporting this to the Charlotte County Sheriff's Office.

Unregistered
    Mr. Sheets is gathering evidence for a Federal 1983 Action for Violation of his rights related to Charlotte County government officials illegally trespassing him from public buildings. I am aware of two law firms that will be working on that case because they think it is an important First Amendment action. Part of his cause of action is the pattern of retaliatory conduct of the Charlotte County Sheriff's Office and specific deputies that work there, all of which will be named personally and in their official capacity. Once the suit is filed, the legal team will then have the power of discovery which I assure you will include subpoenas to be issued to LEOAffairs for the identifying information of each of the deputies that post here making threatening, hostile and derogatory remarks about Mr. Sheets. I personally will be working on that legal team and I look forward to helping to unmask each of you keyboard cowards and adding your names to the litigation.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

It could happen..

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2946259]..

"That was well over a year ago now. Being that a Stingray costs north of $250,000.00, common sense would tell you that we don't have one. If we did buy one, just FOIA the purchase order. Don't know who sells them, FOIA PO's over $200,000. No worries, there's likely no record found on that either. "

Well actually when NPPD got busted with SPD, they didnt own the Stingray. It was loaned by the FBI - Tampa office. It was all well and good until outed in an email between Sarasota and North Port.

I have no idea whether yall are or are not but if it could happen in No Po, it could happen anywhere.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

Thank you

So now we have a Charlotte County Sheriff deputy bragging about raping taxpayers while simultaneously threatening to rape Brian Sheet's wife. He is bragging about stalking Mr. Sheets, bragging about knowing intimate details of his life and intimate details about his wife, admitting to knowing Mr. Sheet's wife's name and other details about her. This is stalking. He then brags about going by Mr. Sheet's home when he is not there and sexually assaulting his wife and taking a shower afterwards to destroy the evidence of the rape. I am reporting this to the Charlotte County Sheriff's Office.
    Thank you for recognizing that this needs to be addressed by the Sheriff Please let us know what follow up actions take place. I cant believe it will take anything from Leoaffairs to identify this one. How many CCSO members are collecting full retirement and a salary from Charlotte County that were close enough friends with Mr. Sheets to know of the specific details of the shower head deal... #Oops

Nida has said and done nothing to any of you. She is the wife of a man who chooses to do the work he does, as is his Constitutional right to do. You and I dont have to like his approach and framing but the fact is he is revealing more and more that screams of serious issues at this Dept. I might add if your Sheriff was doing his job, he would have rooted out the problems so it doesnt taint those of you who do honor your profession each and everyday.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast