Andrew Sheets - Page 9
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Andrew Sheets

Unregistered
    Oh I’m a dip shit what if I’m a female! Lol he made my friend look horrible she doesn’t even go out in public because of him she was even threatened by one of his friends to be pistol whipped!!!!

Unregistered
    r u smoking crak,i dont even no what the hell u r talking about.r u on medical pot?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    r u smoking crak,i dont even no what the hell u r talking about.r u on medical pot?
    Andrew Sheets basically owns and operates the CCSO board and leoaffairs.

Unregistered
    holy shit r u 4 real,dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,i didnt no he had that much power.u can go ahead and talk about youre corupt ass agency all u want.il just read and document it and pul records etc etc.u un constitutionally fuk with us every single day 4 victimles crimes,wel then u need 2 be investigated every single day u disgusting piece of un amerikan shits

Unregistered
    I have seen ur videos maybe we don’t have enough money for things that we need! Like cameras! Can u please put good in cops not being and hater on cops! And those videos that u say that the cops r stalking u! There was an arrest for domestic attention to kill! And u r make ur self look bad! And my County pretty much safe!

Unregistered
    bull shit,u have the money,hes been ilegaly raiseing the budget every single year under threat to the comisioners that if they dont he will go over there heads.he bought a un needed gun boat for the harbor and a un needed tank,wtffffffffff,where the hell is the war?
    he is illegally and un constitutionally at war with us.
    if u actualy find a good cop that will arest the corupt cops here ill do the story,but there like unicorns,there non existent.
    charlotte county,sheriff,bill prummell has comited a 3rd degree felony violating 790,335 statute that u cant have a list of gun owners and especially cant be profiling them.
    we have the documents and i asked a shit load of cops if they will arest him for his crimes and they said no.wake up sheep

Unregistered
    It look like me.sheets loves grey snow 😂😂

Unregistered
    I wonder if the cops will be called on me lol

Unregistered
    gary snom is a white racist fascist,who is stalking me and other auditors,who is also defaming us,we are doing nothing wrong or illegal,we are draining the swamp just like garys god trump said to do.and gary snow has made a verbal threat to me to do bodily harm.we contacted the lawyer in Jacksonville who was one of his victims. about getting a stalking order on snow.this lawyer posted a huge page of info on this racist who started cop sucking when a Chicago cop illegally executed a black man and was put in prison. gary said that not not fair.you have the right to execute ******s illegally and get away with it.

if you support this fascist rascist please let us know so we can let every one know thats why you pull every over that is driving ,walking or riding a bicycle while black.here in charlotte county.

https://floridajustice.com/biography...aka-gary-snow/

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What drugs r u on for posting false things about people that is not criminal! Go look up that faults post that you just posted! About that woman is never been to jail!

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast