Andrew Sheets
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Andrew Sheets

Andrew Sheets

Andrew Sheets

Name the most annoying thing about Andrew Sheets or about his cop watch videos...

Unregistered
    He's not annoying, to be annoying he would have to be something. Hot air can can be annoying, he doesn't rise to the level of hot air.

Unregistered
    Actually Andrew is doing a pretty good job exposing. If Andrew just presents the facts and not inject his spin.

If you do nothing wrong at the SO then you should have nothing to hide. Keep going Andrew your work here is getting noticed in many high places.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Actually Andrew is doing a pretty good job exposing. If Andrew just presents the facts and not inject his spin.

If you do nothing wrong at the SO then you should have nothing to hide. Keep going Andrew your work here is getting noticed in many high places.
    Lolno. His rants are a look into the mental health crisis in the county. Scatterbrain thoughts, paranoia, hostility towards those who don't agree with him, etc.

Most of the stuff on his numerous channels aren't even related to Charlotte county.

Unregistered
    i know andrew and this is not andrew posting this stuff,please keep in mind when a lawsuit is filed we can get ip addresses.
    and exposing the charlotte county sheriff corruption is bad,i thought you were into enforcing the law,how about doing it on youre own.and a investigator tells one of youre own criminals there that be careful what you say because of are on going foia request problem.that is pretty sad

Unregistered

Andrew Sheets

Spelling and grammar aside....nothing Mr sheets has said is untrue. Charlotte county is rife with corruption, drug addicted cops, and violence toward citizens.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Spelling and grammar aside....nothing Mr sheets has said is untrue. Charlotte county is rife with corruption, drug addicted cops, and violence toward citizens.

I would have to agree I told Sheets a month ago that his day in the sun would come and it has started. There is still more to come that will damage the entire agency. Time for community to start looking for a new Sheriff. Charlotte County deserves better. Tell me why any of you would continue to support Bill? He has ruined this place and made us all look like drug addicts and thieves. We need to earn the respect of the community back and Bill needs to go. The best is yet to come folks. Stand by and hang on.

Unregistered
    You have to ask yourself why are so maybe people are retiring early or jumping ship to go to jobs for lesser pay. I'm sure there is a reason. I know why I quit, my family comes first and switching shifts every three months isn't healthy, normal or financially doable when my daughter is in school. Just my 2 cents.

Unregistered

Shameful

It is a shame what Bill Prummell has brought to the CCSO. There are many good people with the agency who are stained by his administration. I pray for them. Those who fell in with him need to go with him. A lot of what is going on with CCSO is Karma coming back around. Still, it’s sad for the truly good people there to be painted with the same brush as Prummell and the shame he’s brought to Charlotte County Sheriff’s Office.

Unregistered
    If you list all of the things that Mr. Sheets has exposed that are TRUE, and then list all of the things that were NOT true, the list of TRUE things would be a LOT longer. Can you cops even list anything he has posted about the CCSO that was NOT true?

Then, if you look at the LONG list of TRUE things he has posted, it sure points to a mismanaged, dysfunctional and corrupt agency. No wonder you members of the CCSO are so pissed off.... he is exposing your corrupt agency.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast