Who is the moron on main channel - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

Ramon

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Witnesses say they heard the movie high school musical playing in the background
    There are moaning in pleasure.

Unregistered

Fatty

well, there was 2 different guys dispatching yesterday, so ....
    Let me guess, the fat ass Amago, crying baby frutera or at last the misery guts - Caballo 🐴. I went the other night to communication and everyone were sleeping regardless of the cameras , Mr 4509 you were completely unaware of my visit till your arrogant girlfriend yell at you. Ponte pa tu número

Unregistered
    Let me guess, the fat ass Amago, crying baby frutera or at last the misery guts - Caballo 🐴. I went the other night to communication and everyone were sleeping regardless of the cameras , Mr 4509 you were completely unaware of my visit till your arrogant girlfriend yell at you. Ponte pa tu número

Usually after those wild threesomes everyone is passed out over there.

Unregistered
    Bro this is so accurate....Amago is a fat, lazy POS with a sense of entitlement. He has never had to work for anything because papi always hooks it up....all he ever does is sleep and has no idea what goes on in there.

Unregistered
    Raaaaaajjaaaaaaa Yuuuuccaaaaaaa!!!

Unregistered
    Raaaaaajjaaaaaaa Yuuuuccaaaaaaa!!!
    No no no, not Yuca. Amago is somebody else who relies on his papa, but nowhere near the daddy's boy that Yuca is.

Unregistered

Important

To top it off these civilians wear POLICE BADGES on their jackets. The other day I saw one of them with a K9 windbreaker, the other one with a Seargent Jacket and 3 or 4 more hoes with police jackets. Everyone in there is bagging a cop, so they get police issued clothing as souvenir. I guess liability is out the door with these communication employees. I wonder what they get when they bang a commander!

Unregistered

Pepito

Just imagine it !

Unregistered
    Wow HPD still has dispatchers. Heard they all went to the beach.

Unregistered
    Wow HPD still has dispatchers. Heard they all went to the beach.

Remember with those recurring threesomes overthere some folks will never go anywhere else. Too much fun to leave.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12