The internet never forgets
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

The internet never forgets

It's bad enough to waste your time on a useless political science degree that you love to brag about like if it were a high-paying career path, but the fact you're too broke to finish FIU and blames your getting kicked out on supporting trump makes this even funnier.

Here you are on Twitter begging on for money. Priceless. And sad.

How did you expect your gofundme to never make its way to this site?

If you had any brains you'd leave Sweetwater and go into a non-criminal career path that makes money.

What I don't understand is, how that Ivy-League attorney friend of yours that helped you win your lawsuit settlement against the strip club in Hialeah is still associating with a person like you. Must be pity.

Unregistered
    When dis he sue the strip club?

He lies about everything. Ever since high school. He never graduates from FIU. That was a lie too. Everything about him is a lie. Just ask his ex girlfriend. She works at Sweetwater elementary.

Unregistered
    What a freakin scam artist!!

Unregistered
    I don’t understand. If you got expelled there’s no coming back. If what you were saying is true about them ousting you for supporting trump, which is hard to believe because I’m sure there are many other students that are pro trump.

Sounds like you can’t keep up with a lie and you simply wasted all your money at running for commission and losing to Villanueve, which you are clearly mad about til this day. Now theres no money to pay for school. Sorry not sorry.

Btw, tremendo gap you have between your center teeth.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Btw, tremendo gap you have between your center teeth.
    He kind of looks like a woodchuck doesn't he?

Unregistered
    What I don't understand is, how that Ivy-League attorney friend of yours that helped you win your lawsuit settlement against the strip club in Hialeah is still associating with a person like you. Must be pity.
    C'mon, we need details!

Unregistered
    He kind of looks like a woodchuck doesn't he?
    That's an insult to woodchucks, he is butt ugly. No wonder he never smiles.

El tipo esta palmao.

Unregistered
    He looks so feminine! Just look at that pic and tell me he doesn't take it from behind!
    And his hand...it looks like he wants to grab Sanchez's pinga.

Unregistered
    Ganzooooooo

Unregistered
    Jose, tell us about your strip club ordeal!
    Did you get rolled and loose all your SSDI money for the month? Got your debit card cleared out? Inquiring minds want to know?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast