40+ years POLICE in the USA are told : Your Police car is your office☆ (AVL LOONY)

Unregistered

40+ years POLICE in the USA are told : Your Police car is your office☆ (AVL LOONY)

NEW AVL POLICY ...More LOONY mentality shown of the hypocritical morons and disengenous unethical clowns from the 'do as I say not as I do' insane asylum..... they need AVL with a pressure gauge on your office chair for the 600 minuets a day you sit there pontificating how you can lower morale any further than the crater you dug and threw it inside of . You make Hialeah look "rational" . Your mentality is unstable, you know NOTHING of organizational behavior and even less about how your hypocritical stupidity is making the citizens suffer at the expense of it further. This department was a Picasso that you took a box of crayons to. YOU ARE DUCKING IDIOTS, and worse yet hypocrites, however the Irony is you are not immune to being sued as an individual and being deposed under oath, and that is what you understand, that is the language you speak. You have command level persons with NO AVL, and a host of other things that are borderline malfeasance. The city is complicit in not making sure all this vicarious liability is not addressed properly. Your arrogance is amazing, you know the AVL is not a scientific instrument and has many known and record issues. The preponderance 51% threshold CAN NOT be substantiated in any court proceeding, yet you push forward with supreme hypocritical arrogance . YOU WILL NEVER GET MORALE BACK, YOUR OFFICERS HATE YOU AND YOUR COMMAND STAFF THAT FOLLOW YOUR Halfbaked arrogant crap. But you took a test "so you must be smarter ". All you are going to do is screw over what few hard working exausted officers you have left. The highest quality officers in the region are here beacuse they loved serving THIS community, now they are only here for the money, once some one pays better they will be gone. Great work you morons, YOU destroyed a legacy of professionals who loved being public servants for THIS community. ROCKY POMERANCE IS ROLLING OVER IN HIS GRAVE

Unregistered

Cool

Keep your idle posts to less than 120 minutes if you are typing this in your vehicle or else the AVL Hall Monitor is gonna getcha' !

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    NEW AVL POLICY ...More LOONY mentality shown of the hypocritical morons and disengenous unethical clowns from the 'do as I say not as I do' insane asylum..... they need AVL with a pressure gauge on your office chair for the 600 minuets a day you sit there pontificating how you can lower morale any further than the crater you dug and threw it inside of . You make Hialeah look "rational" . Your mentality is unstable, you know NOTHING of organizational behavior and even less about how your hypocritical stupidity is making the citizens suffer at the expense of it further. This department was a Picasso that you took a box of crayons to. YOU ARE DUCKING IDIOTS, and worse yet hypocrites, however the Irony is you are not immune to being sued as an individual and being deposed under oath, and that is what you understand, that is the language you speak. You have command level persons with NO AVL, and a host of other things that are borderline malfeasance. The city is complicit in not making sure all this vicarious liability is not addressed properly. Your arrogance is amazing, you know the AVL is not a scientific instrument and has many known and record issues. The preponderance 51% threshold CAN NOT be substantiated in any court proceeding, yet you push forward with supreme hypocritical arrogance . YOU WILL NEVER GET MORALE BACK, YOUR OFFICERS HATE YOU AND YOUR COMMAND STAFF THAT FOLLOW YOUR Halfbaked arrogant crap. But you took a test "so you must be smarter ". All you are going to do is screw over what few hard working exausted officers you have left. The highest quality officers in the region are here beacuse they loved serving THIS community, now they are only here for the money, once some one pays better they will be gone. Great work you morons, YOU destroyed a legacy of professionals who loved being public servants for THIS community. ROCKY POMERANCE IS ROLLING OVER IN HIS GRAVE
    Papo. Drink a Xanax and take a breath. Do you have an issue with the six figure salary that you’re pulling? My “moral” is taken care of every two weeks.

Unregistered

Millennial generation

Papo. Drink a Xanax and take a breath. Do you have an issue with the six figure salary that you’re pulling? My “moral” is taken care of every two weeks.
    Spoken like a true immoral prostitute.

Unregistered
    And they wonder why arrests are down and everyone is giving the bare minimum.

Unregistered
    And they wonder why arrests are down and everyone is giving the bare minimum.
    Arrests are also down cause the "CITY OF MIAMI BEACH Hired the WRONG POLICE CHIEF IF THEY WANT ARRESTS" straight out of OATES's Mouth at City Commission Meeting. Way to go Dan ! NO ARRESTS ! LET CRIME RUN RAMPANT ! Just pay me every two weeks Thank you very much. Let the city fall apart .. who cares anymore.

Unregistered
    Amen brother, none of live in this shithole anyway

Unregistered
    Arrests are also down cause the "CITY OF MIAMI BEACH Hired the WRONG POLICE CHIEF IF THEY WANT ARRESTS" straight out of OATES's Mouth at City Commission Meeting. Way to go Dan ! NO ARRESTS ! LET CRIME RUN RAMPANT ! Just pay me every two weeks Thank you very much. Let the city fall apart .. who cares anymore.
    Oh My God, if my family member or child was on vacation and hurt on SOBE after finding out about this , Hell to pay. Hell to pay. That's so wrong

Unregistered
    Oh My God, if my family member or child was on vacation and hurt on SOBE after finding out about this , Hell to pay. Hell to pay. That's so wrong
    Yeah yeah yeah... So True though... Watch this video .. and Thank YOUR Police Chief. He DOES NOT WANT ARRESTS. Sue him not us cops who are just getting paid while watching the city fall apart. Plus why would you want your "Child" to come to South Beach? .. There is nothing here for Children.. HIP HOP CLUB after CLUB.. I lost count of how many Armed Robberies we had the last 30 days ...and 2 Armed Car Jackings this past week alone .. (We CAN NOT chase them in our cars, The Police Chief says NO PURSUITS - Let them Go) .. STOLEN CARS up the Yahzoo driving into Miami Beach everyday.. Prostitutes and Pimps and Drug Dealers roam freely along Ocean Drive.. Yeah send your 'Child to South Beach' he will have a Blast if he isnt a crime victim first.

http://miamibeachfl.swagit.com/play/04042018-985

Fast forward to the 24th minute of the meeting of Video #4 DISCUSSION REGARDING THE INCREASE IN CRIME IN MIAMI BEACH AND HAVING MORE COMMUNITY POLICING CITYWIDE. Chief Clueless tells Commissioners that, “if you want a chief that wants arrest made then he’s not the chief”

We are doomed folks.

Unregistered
    It’s going to takes tragedy for the Manager to grow a pair and do his job. Just like when he fired Chuck Tear and was ordered to hire him back.