Diperna to be Announced - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    He might give us Amazing leadership

Unregistered
    Amazing candied and nuttied leadership with OJ as the Amazing Under Sheriff!!!

Unregistered
    The only non scumbag in the entire command staff, he has my vote!

Unregistered
    So Diperna finally came out! I always knew congrats Queenie.

Unregistered

Quit it Russ

Russ stop posting threads about yourself. And tell your buddy Jon to stop it too. He's supposedly disabled lol yeah right. Russ you have zero influence you have a no show job.

Unregisteredgetit

You my

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Russ stop posting threads about yourself. And tell your buddy Jon to stop it too. He's supposedly disabled lol yeah right. Russ you have zero influence you have a no show job.
    It must suck to have a red face and to be 60 pounds overweight, broke, and hated by everyone.

Unregistered
    So the Sheriff is on the verge of being removed by the Governor and you think his XO Russ came on here and started a thread about himeself getting the Sheriff’s job???

You guys really are stupid and the reason the Sheriff is in this mess in the first place.

Unregistered

Nypd fraud

The only thing the governor found out about Russ is that he’s a fraud. I’ve got the papers from the pension section to prove it

Unregisteredokster

Let’s see

The only thing the governor found out about Russ is that he’s a fraud. I’ve got the papers from the pension section to prove it
    Well, let’s see them.

Unregistered
    What fraud did he commit at NYPD? Was he ushered out the door to avoid jail? Something's up. Let's see, please

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast