I truly do believe that all states catch up with societies acceptance with marajuana

Unregistered

I truly do believe that all states catch up with societies acceptance with marajuana

Straight out of the trailer park, are u kidding me. Our Mayor VC after finding out her daughter was complacent and arrested in the interstate transportation, possession and admitted future sale of 103 lbs of marijuana blames this on the legal system. Poor VC really, think she didn't know, come on. Anyone still remember the family business near south shell and what was going on there and was completely ignored by then SGT CM and the CID. Did VC really make this statement, if she did, she should resign. This is not a baggy or a couple joints it's 103 lbs, plus liquid THC and it was admitted that they were enroute to our area to SELL IT !!!!!. So I guess we should just look the other way and shrug it off. These two were major players, yes it is just pot, but it is still illegal !!! VC comments to the Sun they were on a spa trip and birthday celebration is just not believable, at all. And oh yea in Nebraska, which is famously known for its spa's. really. Her comments attacked the system in an attempt to thwart the truth. Did she know, Well we all have our own opinions, but I am sure the Feds and Nebraska authorities know. Are the Feds going to get involved, interstate transportation and sale, maybe and VC has no say in this. As this process churns thru the system, VC will be preoccupied covering her own assets and her daughters future, do the right thing here VC resign, before the truth rears its ugly head and our city takes another hit. People of NP do not be sucked in by VC poor mom position, this is not an internal family problem, these two are major players in the pot trade and VC is a public official, who is sworn to uphold and follow the law, she has the right to criticize it as a private person, but not as our Mayor RESIGN

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

Personal and Private Family Issue

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Straight out of the trailer park, are u kidding me. Our Mayor VC after finding out her daughter was complacent and arrested in the interstate transportation, possession and admitted future sale of 103 lbs of marijuana blames this on the legal system. Poor VC really, think she didn't know, come on. Anyone still remember the family business near south shell and what was going on there and was completely ignored by then SGT CM and the CID. Did VC really make this statement, if she did, she should resign. This is not a baggy or a couple joints it's 103 lbs, plus liquid THC and it was admitted that they were enroute to our area to SELL IT !!!!!. So I guess we should just look the other way and shrug it off. These two were major players, yes it is just pot, but it is still illegal !!! VC comments to the Sun they were on a spa trip and birthday celebration is just not believable, at all. And oh yea in Nebraska, which is famously known for its spa's. really. Her comments attacked the system in an attempt to thwart the truth. Did she know, Well we all have our own opinions, but I am sure the Feds and Nebraska authorities know. Are the Feds going to get involved, interstate transportation and sale, maybe and VC has no say in this. As this process churns thru the system, VC will be preoccupied covering her own assets and her daughters future, do the right thing here VC resign, before the truth rears its ugly head and our city takes another hit. People of NP do not be sucked in by VC poor mom position, this is not an internal family problem, these two are major players in the pot trade and VC is a public official, who is sworn to uphold and follow the law, she has the right to criticize it as a private person, but not as our Mayor RESIGN
    "..do not be sucked in by by VC poor mom position.."

I immediately felt the pangs she must be feeling.. whether your implication is true or not. First and foremost, she is mom and this is her youngin who appears to be in seriously deep chit. My heart breaks for her.

I agree the responsible parties were probably in that vehicle and they seem grown enough to know what they were doing and the risks they were taking. So they got caught.. now it is time for the justice system do their thing.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    "..do not be sucked in by by VC poor mom position.."

I immediately felt the pangs she must be feeling.. whether your implication is true or not. First and foremost, she is mom and this is her youngin who appears to be in seriously deep chit. My heart breaks for her.

I agree the responsible parties were probably in that vehicle and they seem grown enough to know what they were doing and the risks they were taking. So they got caught.. now it is time for the justice system do their thing.
    I agree,VC is a parent first and then a politician. She should have just kept her mouth shut, this is a no win for her, instead she reacted as if the Nebraska authorities and the statutes of the states are to fault. She is sworn to uphold those statutes. She can criticize them, but certainly not because her daughter got caught and in a forum where she was interviewed as the Mayor. There is no defense for VC here. Admittedly her daughter is a drug dealer and she and her accomplice did get caught with 103 lbs, certainly not for personal use, and yes a considerable amount of liquid THC which is used by teens to Vape, admittedly they were coming to this area to sell, think for one minute it was not going to be in NP where mommies the mayor and Capt CM, moms cronies is the chief, safe haven. THC is used manly by teens to vape, think they were not customers. She represents the citizens of NP, not herself, when she publicly questions as the mayor societies rules and laws and places the blame on the authorities and society, well enough is enough. I am sure this is not over by any means, in fact Nebraska has some serious penalties so we will see. At least the pot and THC was never delivered to NP.

Unregistered
    VC needs to take a drug screen just like NPPD does before they take a similar oath to uphold the law. disgraceful......

Unregistered
    VC needs to take a drug screen just like NPPD does before they take a similar oath to uphold the law. disgraceful......
    Question is a medical marijuana card considered confidential medical information covered by law and does a political figure or any type of city employee have the obligation to reveal they have such card.

so I tried to edit my.post this morning and deleted it.. a couple thoughts occurred to me.. if the implication made that this is a family business shouldn't NPPD have put them out of business? what there was not proof of such or was there a.collusion to hide such.. or is it someone just fussing cuz they want to thump a political foe when they are on their knees? you know like a few liked thumping a pinned mentally ill man..

drug testing.. ok and maybe we do.mandatory drug tests on our cops after every use of force incident.. I have long heard rumors of steroid usage at the dept... i mean it's a rumor we should act upon it right?
    Last edited by Stephanie Gibson; 04-18-2018 at 05:59 PM.

Unregistered
    I think I would like to see the evidence logs from the stop to the daughter's and driver's cell phone. I want to know what those telephone numbers were and who they called. Also I would like to see VC's cell phone and text records for the last few weeks to see if any of those numbers are on her city telephone. Looks like a lot of public records request. Perhaps they never spoke while she was on her way back with the weed, maybe they did? The proof will be in the telephones that were seized at the stop and all downloaded text on VCs phone.

Unregistered

Stop

Her daughter is a drug dealer!! Her daughter is a drug user!! It is not a victimless crime. People kill and are killed for that amount of drugs everyday in anytown USA. Stop making excuses because she is a Mom. I am confident she knows exactly what her daughter was involved in. And confident that it has passed through NP. Mic Drop!!!!!

Unregistered
    Her daughter is a drug dealer!! Her daughter is a drug user!! It is not a victimless crime. People kill and are killed for that amount of drugs everyday in anytown USA. Stop making excuses because she is a Mom. I am confident she knows exactly what her daughter was involved in. And confident that it has passed through NP. Mic Drop!!!!!
    I believe VC was quoted shortly after being elected she had to take time away because of chronic pain, back pain and severe migraines. Pot is used to relieve the symptoms and help persons who suffer from them. Coincidence ????
    Steph NP was a different era some ten years ago, Smaller force. gratuities were gladly accepted. Ask the old timers about the then BF business, if I remember it was a pizza shop or food establishment near shell at NP blvd. Everybody knew you could get what was then called candy with your order . This info was forwarded to the DB , Being everything was run thru the detectives rumors had it they were protected by CM and his crew. Different time Different era Same players

Oy

Well right wrong or indifferent.. im still feeling for Vanessa. I added she and her family to my prayers.. to quote a familar LEO phrase, that ends my involvement.

The war on drugs is not mine to fight. I think pot should be legalized, use all that money and effort towards finding real community solutions for mental health care. Admittedly, self serving but would also alleviate some of the LEO and family struggles with MH calls.