CIP Coming To Roll Calls To Threaten Us To Participate With Them

Unregistered

CIP Coming To Roll Calls To Threaten Us To Participate With Them

F these MOFOs

The CIP Director says she was a cop. She was hated up there apparently so she left and started CIPs all over the country. The Assistant Director of the CIP is Danny Suarez’s lover, an ex-army guy that was a cook in Afghanistan.
    ————————————————————
    Good afternoon Members,

The Miami Civilian Investigative Panel will be attending roll calls throughout the police department.
    Per our FOP legal counsel, it’s in your best interest not to entertain nor participate with the CIP. They are not law enforcement officers nor do they have any real power. The FOP won in the Florida Supreme Court that has taken away their subpoena power.
    While there are some on the CIP board that have the best of intentions, most of them think they are experts in law enforcement.
    ?If you recieve a "notice to appear" or told to give a statement to the CIP (they put it on City of Miami letterhead to look official), do not answer it. Anything you say to them can and will be used against you. Their finding of facts in their investigations is worthless and can only get you in trouble. They are coming to roll calls to do damage control after they were SLAMMED by the Supreme Court and the FOP.
    Trust them as much as you would trust a suspect on the street. Feel free to contact me at 786-389-8950 if you feel threatened or they attempt to order you to give a statement. Again, they have no power.
    Thank you and spread the word!
    Edward Lugo, President
    Miami Fraternal Order of Police, Lodge #20

Unregistered
    I think I trust the CIP more than the fop that's saying a lot

Unregistered
    At least the FOP has more power.

Unregistered
    So let me get this straight don’t trust a panel of professionals trying to keep a problematic Dept professional but trust a felon Dr at a raging juice clinic?

Drum roll for the fop endorsement

Unregistered

Cool

No worries CIP we will meet soon. I am a whistle-blower by trade. I will have your number on speed dial on my walmart pay as you go cell phone. I do not like crooked popos like Mr. Ortiz and his gang. I am also a newbie! HA HA HA HA HA HA

Jammin to the Halloween theme song................

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So let me get this straight don’t trust a panel of professionals trying to keep a problematic Dept professional but trust a felon Dr at a raging juice clinic?

Drum roll for the fop endorsement
    Yes that’s the mentality of these idiots. They rather take and inject harmful drug into their body from a convicted fraud felon who just want to make money.

Unregistered
    Trust, what is that really here at MPD? Best thing is know a lot and tell a little. CIP as with I.A. all have the own agendas. Both are to be independent investigators, that have and will bow down, dent over for some in the community, city hall and staff. All to look like they have a clue. Do we need a CIP board?? Sure, ones with the right training and background. All they are, paper tigers (kittens) This was set up to appease the black community. If you make a statement to them, it will get forwarded to I.A. for further follow up and your responds is different, your screwed. I wouldn't be surprised if I.A. thru the backdoor ref. complaints, just to get one who might change their story. If the city was serious about a CIP, they would have given them the proper training and power. All the $$ wasted on them could be better spend, giving us what we need.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    F these MOFOs

The CIP Director says she was a cop. She was hated up there apparently so she left and started CIPs all over the country. The Assistant Director of the CIP is Danny Suarez’s lover, an ex-army guy that was a cook in Afghanistan.
    ————————————————————
    Good afternoon Members,

The Miami Civilian Investigative Panel will be attending roll calls throughout the police department.
    Per our FOP legal counsel, it’s in your best interest not to entertain nor participate with the CIP. They are not law enforcement officers nor do they have any real power. The FOP won in the Florida Supreme Court that has taken away their subpoena power.
    While there are some on the CIP board that have the best of intentions, most of them think they are experts in law enforcement.
    ?If you recieve a "notice to appear" or told to give a statement to the CIP (they put it on City of Miami letterhead to look official), do not answer it. Anything you say to them can and will be used against you. Their finding of facts in their investigations is worthless and can only get you in trouble. They are coming to roll calls to do damage control after they were SLAMMED by the Supreme Court and the FOP.
    Trust them as much as you would trust a suspect on the street. Feel free to contact me at 786-389-8950 if you feel threatened or they attempt to order you to give a statement. Again, they have no power.
    Thank you and spread the word!
    Edward Lugo, President
    Miami Fraternal Order of Police, Lodge #20
    Lol! Lugo go take a writting class. "Anything you say to them can and will be used against you. Their finding of facts in their investigations is worthless and can only get you in trouble" and "Again, they have no power."

So they have no power but they do?

You are full of caca, just like Robert and juicer. Have you read their investigations? They do a better job than IA, you are afraid of them. Your message is a sign of weakness, you quiver at the sight of them, you worry they will catch you, UN pendejo. "per our FOP legal counsel"... What a joke.

First, and every, letter I got from them I call or show up on a 14 and give a statement. Simple. So take your fakenews seldom somewhere else, in still laughing at "our FOP", descarado.

Remember who made them stronger and more money, Suarez's. And it isn't done just yet. Your weak email only gives more justification for a revamp.

Unregistered

Over a Decade, same meirda

Nothing changes except the faces of the failing flop. I rather have CIP as our IA because they would at least be fair.

Ed you need to stop embarrassing yourself anyway we all know your papi still runs the show.