FHP is not needed - no vital service - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Beuler.... Beuler....

Still waiting for someone to tell me why FHP is vital. You guys don't even answer 911. Lol first responders..sure.. And you guys think you're part of the blue line. Ha.
    Then go call FHP and tell your worthless opinion why FHP isn't vital.

Unregistered
    In 1969, a year of great change in the state, the FHP had the chance to join all state LEO agencies to become a State Police. The various agency heads did not want to give up their positions to a central director, but, more importantly, the Florida Sheriffs Association fought this move hand over fist, and the legislature caved.

The result, the Florida Department of Criminal Law Enforcement (now, FDLE) was formed. We had our chance.
    Don’t kid yourself. FDLE is a state agency too, with a specific mission. And it has struggled in many ways.

The problems with almost all state agencies has to do with the strict controls by the legislature on getting and using money.

Unregistered
    Then go call FHP and tell your worthless opinion why FHP isn't vital.

And that's what realizing I'm right looks like.

Unregistered
    Great. Now pat yourself on the back and get job lol for having such a low opinion on FHP you sure do have an obsession. Luckily for you FHP isn’t going anywhere any time soon so your life will continue to have purpose.

Unregistered
    I think the OP got turned down by FHP and now has an axe to grind. Get over it and go apply with a local agency.

Unregistered
    About time you realize you're right in being delusional. Have a cookie lol.

Unregistered

Mr. Jack A

I like my job with FHP, I don’t have to go in early for shift meeting, I can go home early some days. All of my OT is paid for. FHP is vital for giving jobs to people who need them. FHP isn’t even stressful. I’m just assuming your jealous because you couldn’t be make it past the application process so now you have a salty mouth full of horse sperm.

Unregistered
    Great but for now we not going anywhere we have a school to secure buddy.

Unregistered
    There you go, SCHOOL SECURITY OFFICERS. Dont forget to write mom for not having her seat belt on or the guy doing 5 over in a school zone. We had several FHP State Roadies come to our agency and it was just a matter of time before they left becuase they couldn't handle riding a zone and doing real LEO work.

Unregistered
    Sounds like a disgruntle motorist who got a speeding ticket from a Trooper.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast