FHP is not needed - no vital service - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Please open your eyes View Post
    Well it’s called redundancy you ignorant f**k I mean look at like this. Can the sheriffs office handle the police depts job, can the state government handle the county, can the feds handle the state? Yes to all. Now I really want you to take this to heart when I say it. “We are all dumber for having read what you wrote and my God have mercy on your soul” Please kill yourself!!!

Uhh... **you're** but sure, I'm the dumb one. And no Sir, the SO cannot handle the PD's job. Cities that incorporate require a higher level of law enforcement so they pay more to have a PD rather than deal with the unproffessionalism of the SO.

FHP is a waste of money and resources. But at the standard y'all are hiring nowadays, I'm not worried. It is a matter of time until you guys weed yourselves out of law enforcment. You guys are racing on the highways, sleeping with fat ugly married women after crash investigations, and one near Tampa just got pinched for diddling little kids. Not to mention that I've seen some troopers that don't even have the mental capacity to work the fry machine at the local mickey dee's. Don't kid yourselves.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Uhh... **you're** but sure, I'm the dumb one. And no Sir, the SO cannot handle the PD's job. Cities that incorporate require a higher level of law enforcement so they pay more to have a PD rather than deal with the unproffessionalism of the SO.

FHP is a waste of money and resources. But at the standard y'all are hiring nowadays, I'm not worried. It is a matter of time until you guys weed yourselves out of law enforcment. You guys are racing on the highways, sleeping with fat ugly married women after crash investigations, and one near Tampa just got pinched for diddling little kids. Not to mention that I've seen some troopers that don't even have the mental capacity to work the fry machine at the local mickey dee's. Don't kid yourselves.
    Yes. And if they disband FHP, the county will absorb the troopers who want a job. So the slobs you are talking about would be your zone partners... anyone can do your job.

Unregistered
    Yes. And if they disband FHP, the county will absorb the troopers who want a job. So the slobs you are talking about would be your zone partners... anyone can do your job.

Lol keep dreaming kiddo. Nobody will absorb today's troopers. Departments would rather work at minimum staffing til we can hire quality people. But don't worry, we'll let you troopers work as community service aides. And no, not anyone can be a police officer, but yes, anyone can be a trooper.. just look at your coworkers 😂

Unregistered
    And still, not one of you can name something pooper troopers can do that Officers or deputies can't. Would you like me to start naming things we can do that you can't? The list is endless.

Unregistered
    The Florida Highway Patrol has become obsolete. It serves no vital service that can't be absorbed by a local PD or SO. It's time for you to face the music, bite the bullet and join the Floroda Marine Patrol in the history books. You guys are more of a burden than a help.

Anyone who disagrees, name one task or service provided by FHP that can't be done by the Police or Sheriff's Office. Let's face it, anything you guys respond to is because we didn't want to deal with it and we called you. Y'all should be called third responders. 1st responders are Police and Sheriffs deputies, 2nd responders are the fire department, and 3rd responders are FHP as needed lol.
    1st responder sheriff deputies? The very same sheriff deputies who hid behind their patrol cars and let 17 kids die in the Parkland shooting? Also the same same ones who sleep in their cars while kids are bringing in weapons to school?

Sure...

Unregistered

Obsolete.....or out politically out-maneuvered?

The Florida Highway Patrol has become obsolete. It serves no vital service that can't be absorbed by a local PD or SO. It's time for you to face the music, bite the bullet and join the Floroda Marine Patrol in the history books. You guys are more of a burden than a help.

Anyone who disagrees, name one task or service provided by FHP that can't be done by the Police or Sheriff's Office. Let's face it, anything you guys respond to is because we didn't want to deal with it and we called you. Y'all should be called third responders. 1st responders are Police and Sheriffs deputies, 2nd responders are the fire department, and 3rd responders are FHP as needed lol.
    In 1969, a year of great change in the state, the FHP had the chance to join all state LEO agencies to become a State Police. The various agency heads did not want to give up their positions to a central director, but, more importantly, the Florida Sheriffs Association fought this move hand over fist, and the legislature caved.

The result, the Florida Department of Criminal Law Enforcement (now, FDLE) was formed. We had our chance.

Unregistered

So quit complaining on this board and do something about it, you stupid prick.

Unregistered
    The governor tried and failed to disband FHP in 2011
    https://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/c...JHxd4W59F9NWO/

Unregistered
    The governor tried and failed to disband FHP in 2011
    https://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/c...JHxd4W59F9NWO/
    But that was only the governor... now that this nameless lifeless loser wants FHP gone, it’s sure to happen.

Unregistered
    Beuler.... Beuler....

Still waiting for someone to tell me why FHP is vital. You guys don't even answer 911. Lol first responders..sure.. And you guys think you're part of the blue line. Ha.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast