FHP is not needed - no vital service
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

FHP is not needed - no vital service

The Florida Highway Patrol has become obsolete. It serves no vital service that can't be absorbed by a local PD or SO. It's time for you to face the music, bite the bullet and join the Floroda Marine Patrol in the history books. You guys are more of a burden than a help.

Anyone who disagrees, name one task or service provided by FHP that can't be done by the Police or Sheriff's Office. Let's face it, anything you guys respond to is because we didn't want to deal with it and we called you. Y'all should be called third responders. 1st responders are Police and Sheriffs deputies, 2nd responders are the fire department, and 3rd responders are FHP as needed lol.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Florida Highway Patrol has become obsolete. It serves no vital service that can't be absorbed by a local PD or SO. It's time for you to face the music, bite the bullet and join the Floroda Marine Patrol in the history books. You guys are more of a burden than a help.

Anyone who disagrees, name one task or service provided by FHP that can't be done by the Police or Sheriff's Office. Let's face it, anything you guys respond to is because we didn't want to deal with it and we called you. Y'all should be called third responders. 1st responders are Police and Sheriffs deputies, 2nd responders are the fire department, and 3rd responders are FHP as needed lol.
    Does servicing your wife or girlfriend count?

Unregistered
    **Florida Marine Patrol**

Unregistered
    Wouldn't sheriff's deputies be non-responders?

Unregistered
    Say that to all the Sheriff’s offices in Florida who are always requesting us as back up or always call for a 10-42 from us. Miami and Orlando doesn’t speak for the whole state asshat

Unregistered
    Troll alert, you all entertain this clown who obviously has no social life. Let him rot

Unregistered
    Just as I thought, not one person can describe why FHP is needed.

Please open your eyes

Man your dumb

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just as I thought, not one person can describe why FHP is needed.
    Well it’s called redundancy you ignorant f**k I mean look at like this. Can the sheriffs office handle the police depts job, can the state government handle the county, can the feds handle the state? Yes to all. Now I really want you to take this to heart when I say it. “We are all dumber for having read what you wrote and my God have mercy on your soul” Please kill yourself!!!

Unregistered
    But please don't kill yourself on the interstate cuz then we'll have to be First Responders

Unregistered
    Done!! FHP officially disbanded! Now go back to your mom's basement.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast