Wahwahwah
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wahwahwah

Unregistered

Wahwahwah

To all of you cry babies who post on here when you, your wife, your child, your cousin, your cousins wife, your nieces, your nephews, your friend, your friends who know someone who is employed in law enforcement....STFU, pay your ticket, go to driving school, adapt your driving habits to comply with the law, get over the entitlement mentality that you have instilled in yourself, your spouse, your children, your relatives, your friends. Who the f do you think you are that you can break the laws, no matter how petty you think they are? They are still laws, and no LEO needs to hear your stupid excuses, who you know, or that you need their badge number, name, etc. so that you call in some lame reason why you shouldn't have received a ticket, warning, or even, OMG, to be stopped. Oh, and contrary to popular belief, you do not pay my salary, I do not owe you anything and, in my mind, I am thinking, kiss my ass! Your spouse, child, sibling, friend, was not an angel. They drank, smoked, snorted or whatever else. They didn't wear their seatbelt, they chose to ride with an impaired driver. Yes, chose, they were sober, or at least still in control of their faculties. Quit making excuses, take responsibility and EDUCATE! Speeding kills, running red lights, stop signs and disobeying other traffic control devices kills, impaired driving kills, distracted driving kills. Get off your damn phones, quit trying to find a new radio station, tell your passenger to shut up if you can't talk to him/her without taking your eyes off of the road and paying attention to other drivers. You all think that you are invincible but you aren't. And you all think that you shouldn't be ticketed for such "petty" offenses.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    To all of you cry babies who post on here when you, your wife, your child, your cousin, your cousins wife, your nieces, your nephews, your friend, your friends who know someone who is employed in law enforcement....STFU, pay your ticket, go to driving school, adapt your driving habits to comply with the law, get over the entitlement mentality that you have instilled in yourself, your spouse, your children, your relatives, your friends. Who the f do you think you are that you can break the laws, no matter how petty you think they are? They are still laws, and no LEO needs to hear your stupid excuses, who you know, or that you need their badge number, name, etc. so that you call in some lame reason why you shouldn't have received a ticket, warning, or even, OMG, to be stopped. Oh, and contrary to popular belief, you do not pay my salary, I do not owe you anything and, in my mind, I am thinking, kiss my ass! Your spouse, child, sibling, friend, was not an angel. They drank, smoked, snorted or whatever else. They didn't wear their seatbelt, they chose to ride with an impaired driver. Yes, chose, they were sober, or at least still in control of their faculties. Quit making excuses, take responsibility and EDUCATE! Speeding kills, running red lights, stop signs and disobeying other traffic control devices kills, impaired driving kills, distracted driving kills. Get off your damn phones, quit trying to find a new radio station, tell your passenger to shut up if you can't talk to him/her without taking your eyes off of the road and paying attention to other drivers. You all think that you are invincible but you aren't. And you all think that you shouldn't be ticketed for such "petty" offenses.
    Ummm.....sounds like you need a new line of work.

Unregistered
    Who the f do you think you are that you can break the laws, no matter how petty you think they are?
    Cool so you threw the first stone. How about you give me your name and then I'll pull some of your dash video from the last 90 days. Let's see how well you follow the law, yeah? Prove me wrong. You must come to a full and complete stop at all stop signs, right? It's a safety issue, just like you said!! But good news is that you're perfect. Name please.

Unregistered
    Cool so you threw the first stone. How about you give me your name and then I'll pull some of your dash video from the last 90 days. Let's see how well you follow the law, yeah? Prove me wrong. You must come to a full and complete stop at all stop signs, right? It's a safety issue, just like you said!! But good news is that you're perfect. Name please.
    There are actual people out there that still believe in, and follow, the laws and rules of the road. They are the ones who have been taught to take responsibility for their actions and be considerate of others. They are also the ones who do not want to place themselves, family or friends in danger by disobeying said rules and laws. I know, in a world filled with so many assholes, that is hard to believe, but try. I am guessing that you are one of the assholes.

Unregistered
    f******ing right on !!!

Unregistered
    There are actual people out there that still believe in, and follow, the laws and rules of the road. They are the ones who have been taught to take responsibility for their actions and be considerate of others. They are also the ones who do not want to place themselves, family or friends in danger by disobeying said rules and laws. I know, in a world filled with so many assholes, that is hard to believe, but try. I am guessing that you are one of the assholes.
    Please stop deflecting. Stay in the pocket of the argument and give me your name so I can keep you honest. If you have nothing to hide, what's the problem?

Unregistered
    Please stop deflecting. Stay in the pocket of the argument and give me your name so I can keep you honest. If you have nothing to hide, what's the problem?
    So you say as you post anonymously

Unregistered
    So you say as you post anonymously
    Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Again, please stop deflecting. This is my last attempt. You do not practice what you preach, which I why you won't let me verify your claim. Have a great night friendo.

Unregistered
    The original was right on, quit trying to change the subject with the personal attacks. Accept responsibility when you make a mistake and quit with the entitlement garbage. When you get caught, it's not the cops fault, it's yours.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2876142]Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Again, please stop deflecting. This is my last attempt. You do not practice what you preach, which I why you won't let me verify your claim. Have a great night friendo.[/QUOTE

It is so wrong of you to assume the poster does not practice what they preach. Where is YOUR evidence? Have you ever heard the saying, "Don't assume anything, it only makes an ass out of you and me"? So many idiots, one of which appears to be you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast