What is YOUR definition of a Sovereign Citizen? - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your nut burger, junky son is the last person I want to be stuck on a plane with, even if he “has a stable period”. Imagine if he snaps out of “his stable period”. Lol! 10,000 feet up with a pyschotic lunatic, with mommy sitting next to him screaming how “he’s a good boy”. No thanks!
    class act here, hope you do not work for us, your an idiot, this is sort of like being stuck in a car with you for 12 hrs and you begin to withdraw from your HGH or T shots aka roid withdrawal.

Unregistered
    Definition = Miss SG and her offspring. She can sure dish it out. But sure cannot handle the heat. You want to spend your days destroying others. I guess people think it is your turn. Too bad so sad.
    WTF !!!!!Are you wanna be mentally deficient bully, PS learn to spell. duh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    WTF !!!!!Are you wanna be mentally deficient bully, PS learn to spell. duh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Learn to Spell. Yes, let me get right on that to meet your neads, neids needs??? how is that wack Jab, Jib Job. Get ot , at it?
    I for one do nat want to be stuck on a plane with anyone having psycho brakes or is it breaks? And mama yelling about her and his rights. I have seen enough of her hypo critical statements. All about her and her needs. Bully that is funny. I guess you have not witnessed what she does to others that do not agree with her view points. She has bullied her way right into anything that is said. Funny the person who has destroyed others now deserves compassion. No thank you. The only bully is SG. Leave people alone get it. Spell check for me please. Since that appors, appires appears to be an issue. Oh what does WTF mean is that misspalled.

Unregistered
    Learn to Spell. Yes, let me get right on that to meet your neads, neids needs??? how is that wack Jab, Jib Job. Get ot , at it?
    I for one do nat want to be stuck on a plane with anyone having psycho brakes or is it breaks? And mama yelling about her and his rights. I have seen enough of her hypo critical statements. All about her and her needs. Bully that is funny. I guess you have not witnessed what she does to others that do not agree with her view points. She has bullied her way right into anything that is said. Funny the person who has destroyed others now deserves compassion. No thank you. The only bully is SG. Leave people alone get it. Spell check for me please. Since that appors, appires appears to be an issue. Oh what does WTF mean is that misspalled.
    no need it would be useless, you just said it all WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! look it up

Unregistered
    Speling is way more important than u geting with youre crimes against the people,excesive force on the people or u call them slaves,and leting youre dog eat them,and u dont charge them.u r the criminals.u should b held 2 a higher standard,if u break the law,u should get double the charge,since u suposivley r angels,more like fuking evil devils,satanist

Unregistered
    Speling is way more important than u geting with youre crimes against the people,excesive force on the people or u call them slaves,and leting youre dog eat them,and u dont charge them.u r the criminals.u should b held 2 a higher standard,if u break the law,u should get double the charge,since u suposivley r angels,more like fuking evil devils,satanist
    Huh!? This was so retarded, that I have no idea what you even said. Special ed.

Unregistered
    Well u just proved it,lets not talk about how u r ilegaly above the law,how youre police state lets a ciminals get away with letting there dogs eat people and nothing is dont to kieth bush and steroid monster chad walker.u r the true and real criminals that r founding fathers talked about

Unregistered
    Well u just proved it,lets not talk about how u r ilegaly above the law,how youre police state lets a ciminals get away with letting there dogs eat people and nothing is dont to kieth bush and steroid monster chad walker.u r the true and real criminals that r founding fathers talked about
    Andrew Sheets you really need to get back on your meds.

Unregistered
    what did i say that wasnt true u piece of shit criminal

Unregistered
    Andrew Sheets you really need to get back on your meds.
    All the cleaning chemicals must be starting to take their toll. This guy has always been a loon, but this is getting ridiculous. lol!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast