What is YOUR definition of a Sovereign Citizen? - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Sex Offenders have been convicted in a court of law and found guilty as have any other convicted criminals. You can't make a list of people that have not committed a crime let alone been convicted of one.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sex Offenders have been convicted in a court of law and found guilty as have any other convicted criminals. You can't make a list of people that have not committed a crime let alone been convicted of one.
    What about terrorists? Especially terrorists that havnt committed a terrorist act yet? Should they be on a list? What about a no fly list?
    What about these crazy people and guns? Should crazy people be on a “no gun” list? Even though they havnt committed a dangerous act with a gun yet?

Unregistered
    What about terrorists? Especially terrorists that havnt committed a terrorist act yet? Should they be on a list? What about a no fly list?
    What about these crazy people and guns? Should crazy people be on a “no gun” list? Even though they havnt committed a dangerous act with a gun yet?
    you should really look at the patriot act and then the numerous categories of both international and domestic terrorists. which includes the no fly list and yes crazy people with guns, it seems of late list do not work in these cases. Sovereigns, do not believe they are accountable to the government, to my knowledge none of the so called sovereigns in NP actually live by that definition, They pay taxes, register there cars etc, so if they call themselves sovereign, who really cares. But what bothers me the most are the four or so names on the list that are not sovereign but then again if you or your family were wrongfully placed on that list I suppose being on that list would not bother you at all, but I can assure you for most of the rest of us it would. Crazy people with guns an awful broad statement and how has that worked out so far, I know quite a few crazies with guns and most are LEO's. Wouldn't it be easier to make a list of all the sane people without guns who don't advocate freedom from govt rules and can legally fly without TSA approval, seems like a shorter list...

Unregistered

Thumbs up

I read about individual sovereignty. Governments do line drawing all the time. Its what they do. The theory doesn't make sense in its entirety. I am the owner under feudal ownership of all these chattel but i'm from everywhere really.

Know all men by the presents and/or **** americans

Unregistered
    I read about individual sovereignty. Governments do line drawing all the time. Its what they do. The theory doesn't make sense in its entirety. I am the owner under feudal ownership of all these chattel but i'm from everywhere really.

Know all men by the presents and/or **** americans
    Dang! PN got loose on the board again!

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    No idea who is posting what ..but the idea a single check of a box by an officer with zero due process is effed up. I sure hope you are juducious in those judgements going forward. i certainly hope Garrison is working on a policy to define what it is, provide criteria and method to notice the branded so they can defend the assesment by some fair process.

joe was listed as such during his first pyschotic break. From there, it got consumed by Fusion at the state and federal level. Despite Morales removing the flag on NPPD systen, Joe remains forever falsely labeled as a Sovereign.

Now imagine we have a stable period and try to fly somewhere.. or he has an episode in another jurisdiction.. he will be treated with a different mindset. it is wrong and needs to change.

big nut

balls deep

1- before laws and government- we humans are sovereigns, god given rights to travel freely, forrage for food freely.
    2 - with large numbers of people some order was needed.
    3- soverigns created a Govern for man, basic rules
    Soverign man created the government's, so as a soverign you stand above the government you created
    Its not a movement its reality

Unregistered

birth rights

When born, a birth certificate is created, WHICH IS NOT YOU!!! Its your entry ticket to the corporate world, licences, taxes etc.... your birth cert is written with a Capital letter then followed by lower case letters, eg Tony..... your bills, your drivers licence, haalth care card, all corporations of governance. Check your bills and cards, ALL iN CAPITAL LETTERS, THATS YOUR CORPORATE IDENTITY, NOT YOU.......you are the name given at birth, not in all CAPITAL letters........ is you, this is your soverign citizen identy,... now, corporations and corporate laws are all, ready........... rabbit hole time my students............. are laws all based on MARITIME AND SEA TRADING AGREEMENTS FROM THE 1600S sea trading days, port and sea laws..........now our global systems of governments are all based on this..... you are not a trader in the ocean, so such corporate laws do not apply on Land.... unlesss u agree to the agreement, the corporate game, if u pay a licence, or power bill, your agreeing to the corrporate name given on document's and complying to be governed by maritime law, business trading law.......... how many of u do business on ports and the sea? I dont.....but ill informed people just go along with the veil of sea laws being used on land.....

In a court, thejudge represents the admiral, the lawyers desks are the gangway,where u can address theadmiral of the boat
    ,the judge..... the bar, or little gate, is the entry point to the ship, when u enter, maritime law begins. Thechsirs ofth3 courtarefor the soverigns, on the jetty. Still on Land, as soverigns......

LAND LAW IS SOVERIGN LAW

CORPORATE COMERCIAL LAWIS SEA LAW

THE COURT IS THE BOAT

THIS IS THE REAL TRUTH......WE ARE ALL BORN SOVERIGN, WITH BIRTH RIGHTS ON THE LAND

BIRTH CERT IS CAPITAL FIRST LETTER, LOWER CASE THE REST EG Tony

Your corporate identity is all in upper case letters....eg TONY BILL PAYER..... this is not you.... if u say in court I do not stand here as a corporate identity as seen buy the CAPITAL LETTERS ON YOUR DOCS but stand here as a soveign citizen asseen by the spelling on your BIRTH CERT EG Tony No Bills, thats your soverign name, and the laws are 100pc different in terms of a defence, meaning law of the land and soverign rights are what you should be governed with, birth rights, not governing sea trading corporate laws.....

Spread this as far as you can......... its all true and the government knows this.... if crunch time comes and youend up in court, begin by what i have said...... prove the difference between birth name on cert, and corporate identity on documents, and say this is not me, i am not a corporation, nor do you identify with such documents, i am a soverign citizen who lives by god given right given at bith.......as seen on my birth certificate.....two totally different identities, business identity vs your real identity..... so now you know, its not a movement you dumb ****s, it the real you......

Bloudy dumb ill informed, government department's employees, are fighting so hard and working so hard to prove se are all corpotate identities, they think there are fighting for good and order, thats how far the wool has been pulled over your eyes and thet cant even see how far their head is up their asses..... get educated please, bad case of 5G, vaccine flushot indoctrinate not educated, hotdog eating fat dumb *******s......

If you saying SOVERIGN is bad, your agreeing to be a corporation and love your upper case govern...men...t....name and you are denying the birth name given by your parents....and your birth rights....

Copy and paste everywhere... free man created the govern, so as a free soverign I stand above you. choke on that.

T. Graham
    Australia.

Unregistered
    Definition = Miss SG and her offspring. She can sure dish it out. But sure cannot handle the heat. You want to spend your days destroying others. I guess people think it is your turn. Too bad so sad.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    No idea who is posting what ..but the idea a single check of a box by an officer with zero due process is effed up. I sure hope you are juducious in those judgements going forward. i certainly hope Garrison is working on a policy to define what it is, provide criteria and method to notice the branded so they can defend the assesment by some fair process.

joe was listed as such during his first pyschotic break. From there, it got consumed by Fusion at the state and federal level. Despite Morales removing the flag on NPPD systen, Joe remains forever falsely labeled as a Sovereign.

Now imagine we have a stable period and try to fly somewhere.. or he has an episode in another jurisdiction.. he will be treated with a different mindset. it is wrong and needs to change.
    Your nut burger, junky son is the last person I want to be stuck on a plane with, even if he “has a stable period”. Imagine if he snaps out of “his stable period”. Lol! 10,000 feet up with a pyschotic lunatic, with mommy sitting next to him screaming how “he’s a good boy”. No thanks!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast