What is YOUR definition of a Sovereign Citizen?
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

What is YOUR definition of a Sovereign Citizen?

So i have asked this qustion before, and I have read 947375 different defintions on the net. I am more confused now than I was yesterday. By some of the definitions, I am a sovereign citizen as i want limited gvernment intrusion and will fight to the end for an America that follows Constitutional Rule of Law to be applied equally upon every individual. So does that make me dangerous?

Can we have a conversation about it.. what it is? Is it a Bad thing? Do you view a 'sovereign citizen' differently than one who is not?

https://leb.fbi.gov/articles/feature...aw-enforcement
    Last edited by Stephanie Gibson; 04-15-2018 at 09:24 PM.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    So i have asked this qustion before, and I have read 947375 different defintions on the net. I am more confused now than I was yesterday. By some of the definitions, I am a sovereign citizen as i want limited gvernment intrusion and will fight to the end for an America that follows Constitutional Rule of Law to be applied equally upon every individual. So does that make me dangerous?

Can we have a conversation about it.. what it is? Is it a Bad thing? Do you view a 'sovereign citizen' differently than one who is not?

My definition is a law suit

Unregistered
    That list was designed to warn officers of the potential problems that could develop when dealing with people who believe they have their own rights beyond the law and that police officers have no right to stop them. Some make their own license plates to put illegally on their vehicles claiming that is their right because the government does not have the power to tell them what to do. Some feel that they should pay no taxes until the feds arrest them for tax evasion.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post

No, you aren’t a Sovereign citizen. A sovereign believes that the laws, courts and even the constitution don’t apply to them. They feel they are not a “citizen” of the United States. They believe they are a “free being” and make up their own “rules” as they see fit. They feel they don’t need a drivers license, pay taxes, have vehicle registration or answer to ANY form of authority figure or any government. Most I have encountered are felons with nothing to loose. The internet has spread tons of ideas for them to try to skirt the law and they think they can get away with all kinds of criminal acts with fake documents etc

Unregistered

North Port Police CIA

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That list was designed to warn officers of the potential problems that could develop when dealing with people who believe they have their own rights beyond the law and that police officers have no right to stop them. Some make their own license plates to put illegally on their vehicles claiming that is their right because the government does not have the power to tell them what to do. Some feel that they should pay no taxes until the feds arrest them for tax evasion.
    First of all the so called list is illegal and violates the rights of people who are actually US citizens like it or not and claim to be sovereign. The PD does not have the right to collect names per se even for so called officer safety reasons. In saying this what is particularly bothersome is first how did they collect this information and who has access to it. These people did not commit any crimes, nor are they charged. Actually several claim they are not sovereign, so why are they listed. This is similar to the stingray incident where the PG (Capt CM) illegally used the US Marshalls stingray device on the public. This is our leadership and these are just two reasons it needs to change
    Maybe one of the listed should contact the ACLU and sue, easy payday,,,, Makes you wonder what other secret lists are floating around NPPD ...

Unregistered
    Who cares? I don’t act like an a$$hole, so I’m not on the list. How is it “illegal”?

Unregistered
    Who cares? I don’t act like an a$$hole, so I’m not on the list. How is it “illegal”?
    now think about it, it will come to you !!!!!!. Then again maybe not.

Unregistered
    now think about it, it will come to you !!!!!!. Then again maybe not.
    there seems to be some discussion on NPCC FB page in regards to the NP scoop story about NPPD having a sovereign persons list. Those defending the list seem to think its ok because well the PD would like you to believe its for officers safety, that's a crock. The interim chief has no idea that this list is an infringement on the named persons civil rights. The feds have the right to create lists as defined in the patriot act, international terrorists and domestic terrorists which would include motorcycle gangs, street gangs and sovereign citizens who pose some type of alleged threat.. There has been some flack over the domestic list, but if you need to get thru TSA you will be flagged. Under the patriot act ONLY the FEDS have this power, local municipalities do not. None of these so called sovereign persons named pose any risk to any officer. When we start allowing our local government to make lists we lose our freedoms, any one out there want to be on a list created by and controlled by the NPPD< I hope not.
    Just because other agencies have or are believed to have lists does not make it legal. If your name is on a sovereign list I suggest you find a competent attorney and sue the city and the NPPD. But then again you would not be actually sovereign if you sued because you would be utilizing the government courts. Condoning any type of list created by and in the possession of any government entity is allowing your government to violate your basic civil rights. Whats next the return of McCarthyism????????

Unregistered
    What is your definition of "a$$hole"?

Unregistered
    What happened to our inalienable rights given us by our Creator?

Whose more dangerous? A person who believes in their natural rights or those that want to take those rights away through force? Who does more harm in the process?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast