Online news publisher: Sherriff Mike Chitwood needs to go - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Putting aside the Fortin issue for a while....we know why Chitwood picked Creamer to be his Chief Deputy. They both:
    - cannot shoot a firearm
    - both have serious #metoo issues (one with Janelle Ho-man and the other with C.P.)
    - both do not know the first thing about leadership
    And don't think you are free of blame Timmy. I will give you that you can shoot a firearm....But you:
    - have serious #metoo issues (with C. B.)
    - are a walking policy violation due to your never having got permission for your secondary employment
    - and are also lacking in leadership.

Fortin can go ride his bicycle along with all the other avid bicyclists that came out of the woodwork in the last year
    What secondary employment does Morgan have?

Unregistered
    What secondary employment does Morgan have?
    He sells real estate. Started about a year or so after he came to the VCSO.

https://www.myfloridalicense.com/Lic...F73613F409D274

Unregistered
    That says he has a license. What says he sells anything, and why would it matter? Plenty of deputies have outside employment. Sounds like this is grasping at straws because someone’s feelings are hurt.

Unregistered
    That says he has a license. What says he sells anything, and why would it matter? Plenty of deputies have outside employment. Sounds like this is grasping at straws because someone’s feelings are hurt.
    Plenty of other deputies have been turned down for off duty employment. Also if I am not mistaken you are supposed to get permission to do have outside employment. And if I am not mistaken there is no letter in his file authorizing him to do this endeavor. Different ranks for different spanks. Different rules for different fools.

Unregistered
    I am wanting to sell insurance. Also thinking of selling Amway (out of my patrol car). Will I get in trouble?

Unregistered
    Plenty of other deputies have been turned down for off duty employment. Also if I am not mistaken you are supposed to get permission to do have outside employment. And if I am not mistaken there is no letter in his file authorizing him to do this endeavor. Different ranks for different spanks. Different rules for different fools.
    Seems like a lot of speculation.

Unregistered
    Seems like a lot of speculation.
    Nope. Just facts. Not fake news.

Unregistered
    Heck of a lot of “if I’m not mistaken” to be so bold as to say it’s fact. Especially without any supporting documents. Typical Henry the whiner.

Unregistered
    I have never heard of anyone being denied outside employment. So, please give us names.

Unregistered
    Heck of a lot of “if I’m not mistaken” to be so bold as to say it’s fact. Especially without any supporting documents. Typical Henry the whiner.
    You are spot on. He posts them as facts with an, "I think" mentality.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast