Villanueva & 109 Tower protesters

Unregistered

Villanueva & 109 Tower protesters

Never seen it before. First time in Sweetwater history that a Commissioner has been met by resident protesters. I wonder why 109 Tower didn’t show that on their IG feed? Instead they show 2 gullible and naive non-voters listening to Sweetwater’s biggest scam artist next to the mayor.

Hahaa what a joke! 109 Tower definitely needs to have an investigation done regarding constant complaints, 911 calls and nuisances after nuisances. It’s obvious they have bad judgment

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Never seen it before. First time in Sweetwater history that a Commissioner has been met by resident protesters. I wonder why 109 Tower didn’t show that on their IG feed? Instead they show 2 gullible and naive non-voters listening to Sweetwater’s biggest scam artist next to the mayor.

Hahaa what a joke! 109 Tower definitely needs to have an investigation done regarding constant complaints, 911 calls and nuisances after nuisances. It’s obvious they have bad judgment
    Somebody is jealous of mv again. Don't you get it Mejia, we don't care about politics you fool. We don't care about your opinion or the lies that you continue to spread about everyone. You are a crazy criminal.

Unregistered
    Somebody is jealous of mv again. Don't you get it Mejia, we don't care about politics you fool. We don't care about your opinion or the lies that you continue to spread about everyone. You are a crazy criminal.
    Don't forget loser. He's the biggest freakin loser/deadbeat this town has ever seen!

Unregistered
    When was there a protest in our City, let alone involving one of our commissioners? I think we would have heard something about it at roll call or maybe on the news. Obviously this is just Mejia making up stories again. I am really starting to worry for the safety of MV and his family. I think Mejia is capable of trying to hurt MV or his family.

Unregistered
    When was there a protest in our City, let alone involving one of our commissioners? I think we would have heard something about it at roll call or maybe on the news. Obviously this is just Mejia making up stories again. I am really starting to worry for the safety of MV and his family. I think Mejia is capable of trying to hurt MV or his family.
    Agreed. Does anybody doubt that Mejia is not right in the head?

Unregistered

Don't you sell weed to the students in that building mejia?

Unregistered
    Don't you sell weed to the students in that building mejia?
    No, he sells weed at Sweetwater Elementary across the street from his house.