PBA where are you? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We need a bit of no confidence now PBA. No more meetings. No more cheap words. Send out the vote and it will come back scathing on our two top idiots.
    Stop protecting the administration and start protecting the ones that pay PBA dues.
    Don’t post anything ever again until you know what you’re talking about. There is a process that takes place before a contract is presented to the City. The “administration” has publicly agreed with the rest of us as it relates to the current contract. They had nothing to do with the current contract. We did that. The vote on the contract has nothing to do with the Chief or the Assiatant Chief, to say it will come back ‘scathing on our top two idiots’ is not only grammatically inaccurate it has nothing to do with them. You’re embarrassing yourself. You’re not the voice of the majority. Maybe you have a fan club of other ignorant, uneducated, retards, but those of us that knows the process and I speak for all of us. Shut the F up.

Unregistered
    Don’t post anything ever again until you know what you’re talking about. There is a process that takes place before a contract is presented to the City. The “administration” has publicly agreed with the rest of us as it relates to the current contract. They had nothing to do with the current contract. We did that. The vote on the contract has nothing to do with the Chief or the Assiatant Chief, to say it will come back ‘scathing on our top two idiots’ is not only grammatically inaccurate it has nothing to do with them. You’re embarrassing yourself. You’re not the voice of the majority. Maybe you have a fan club of other ignorant, uneducated, retards, but those of us that knows the process and I speak for all of us. Shut the F up.
    PBA got busted using our dues money to go drinking margaritas in the middle of the afternoon. Did I say with the money we pay into for dues? Instead of drinking help your members. Send out a vote of confidence

Unregistered
    PBA got busted using our dues money to go drinking margaritas in the middle of the afternoon. Did I say with the money we pay into for dues? Instead of drinking help your members. Send out a vote of confidence
    Can’t we break away and form our own PBA?

Unregistered
    Can’t we break away and form our own PBA?
    I’ll answer that question when I’m done with my margaritas. Be back in a few

Unregistered
    I’ll answer that question when I’m done with my margaritas. Be back in a few
    Sorry had to order a second round. Be with you in a minute

Unregistered
    Sorry had to order a second round. Be with you in a minute
    That’s messed up man

Unregistered
    That’s messed up man
    Messed up yeah but true

Unregistered
    It saddens me the way we speak about each other. We have to be better as people

Unregistered
    Just sad the way we talk about each other.

Unregistered
    Just sad the way we talk about each other.
    If we pay for service we should not only get it we have the right to demand it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast