PBA where are you?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

PBA where are you?

We need a bit of no confidence now PBA. No more meetings. No more cheap words. Send out the vote and it will come back scathing on our two top idiots.
    Stop protecting the administration and start protecting the ones that pay PBA dues.

Albert Seda
    So let me get this straight. You're asking for no more meetings. You do know that we just started bargaining sessions. You're asking to stop the sessions. You really don't know what you're talking about. Hope you noticed that I posted my name. Of course you didn't. Btw, explain how the PBA is protecting the administration. Better yet, when we are at the next session, stand up and let your voice be heard. That way we will all know who is posting on this site. Make sure that you have evidence that the PBA is protecting the administration. Wouldn't want you to look bad in front of everyone. Unbelievable.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Seda View Post
    So let me get this straight. You're asking for no more meetings. You do know that we just started bargaining sessions. You're asking to stop the sessions. You really don't know what you're talking about. Hope you noticed that I posted my name. Of course you didn't. Btw, explain how the PBA is protecting the administration. Better yet, when we are at the next session, stand up and let your voice be heard. That way we will all know who is posting on this site. Make sure that you have evidence that the PBA is protecting the administration. Wouldn't want you to look bad in front of everyone. Unbelievable.
    Right now the PBA is crawling out of bed with our administration. PBA just doesn’t have the backbone needed to move forward and against these unfair monsters. None of the lawyers are tough enough.
    Stop kissing their asses and start kicking
    Their asses. That’s why they understand and we would respect you. Right now all we see is a wimpy group kissing up to the Chief and administration

Albert Seda
    Just as I thought. You still won't give your name. Btw, if you know me then you probably have my number. If you don't have it, ask around for it. You and I could have a talk.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Seda View Post
    Just as I thought. You still won't give your name. Btw, if you know me then you probably have my number. If you don't have it, ask around for it. You and I could have a talk.
    Everyone knows you’ve been kissing butt trying to become a commander which means if you do become one you will turn on the troops just like the Chief and Asst Chief

Albert Seda
    All I could say is that you're a coward. Be safe

Unregistered
    Hey idiot. We don't even have Commander ranks anymore. Shut up and go do your job and leave Seda alone. Be part of the solution not part of the problem.

Unregistered
    Al, don't even respond to these jerkoffs. It's not worth your time.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey idiot. We don't even have Commander ranks anymore. Shut up and go do your job and leave Seda alone. Be part of the solution not part of the problem.
    The problem is we have a very weak union, if you care to call it that

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The problem is we have a very weak union, if you care to call it that
    I agree dude. You see what happening on the MDPD leo affairs bro? These PBA dudes are going on free lunches, parties, and spending $ on crap for themselves instead of helping us. They hire some political crook and the members there are equally disgusted.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast