West Little Havana Drug Business Booming, again.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

West Little Havana Drug Business Booming, again.

Crime witnessed:

Day: Saturday

Date: 04/14/2018

Time: 2pm

Activity Observed: Narcotics sold

Address of crime committed: 720 Northwest 19th Avenue Miami, Florida 33125 (Across from Metro PCS / Next door to Church.

Suspect: white older male, driving a
    red 4 door pt cruiser with a gray spot on the rear door tag # CMH 023.

Suspect believe to live in the west little Havana area between 17th Avenue and 22nd Avenue and Northwest 7th Street and and Flagler street.

Buyer: White ghetto looking thug, short brown hair, ****y, driving a 2 door white cargo van. Drove away after purchasing narcotics.

ps Crime reported to CrimeStoppers.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Crime witnessed:

Date: 04/14/2018

Time: 2pm

Activity Observed: Narcotics sold

Address of crime committed: 720 Northwest 19th Avenue Miami, Florida 33125 (Across from Metro PCS / Next door to Church.

Suspect: white older male, driving a
    red 4 door pt cruiser with a gray spot on the rear door tag # CMH 023.

Suspect believe to live in the west little Havana area between 17th Avenue and 22nd Avenue and Northwest 7th Street and and Flagler street.

Buyer: White ghetto looking thug, short brown hair, ****y, driving a 2 door white cargo van. Drove away after purchasing narcotics.

ps Crime reported to CrimeStoppers.
    PST enroute with Body Cams,welcome to Ghetto.

Unregistered
    West Little Havana and specifically this neighborhood is far from being "ghetto" there's a lot of nice well cared for homes here with retired old folks.

Not the residents fault the dealers are taking over and not much has been done after neighbors been reporting these drug deals going down for three years.

Another hot spot, Northwest 18th place and Northwest 8th street. This young fellow lives with mommy and has a clientele.

Unregistered
    This post smells like Lieutenant Blanco!! Go sit your ***** ass down and stop starting rumors, you're not coming back upstairs!!

Unregistered

Lightbulb

This post smells like Lieutenant Blanco!! Go sit your ***** ass down and stop starting rumors, you're not coming back upstairs!!
    Negative papo, This is not anyone you know and going back to the topic. Maybe you can do some surveillance, place some hidden cameras on light poles and on trees or recruit an informant. Or do the neighbors have to continue hiring private citizens to gather the evidence for us??? I believe many residents in the area have provided crime stoppers with all the evidence since last year and have called police numerous times, actually a resident told me a black female officer once responded to the call and the resident told the officer what she saw some teens smoking in the car, the female officer responded to her "that's all they were doing?" Seriously??? What kind of officers are we hiring?

Oh I also have heard the story from dispatchers, "What kind of drugs are they selling?" Lmao! You really want to person calling 911 to go ask the dealer? Lmao!!!

Evidence provided to Crime stoppers since last year:

Tag numbers.

Vehicle color and make.

Time and Date.

Yet one dealer got to move out of the neighborhood after selling for an entire year because Narcotics was too lazy or too slow to move on him, I believe he still comes around according to people around here, Tag # ALX L79 Black Honda

The other one resides at 870 Northwest 18th place West Little Havana, lives with mommy, long hair skinny dude. Has a bunch of clientele who come in different cars at all hours of the day.

and the other one comes in driving his PT Cruiser Tag number CMH 023 to sell to his thuggish client who does not even live in the area.

What more do you need? Get to work that's what taxpayers pay us to do to follow on tips and gather evidence. Enough with coffee and cookies with a cop.

Maybe the reason nothing is done is because we have too many crooked LEO's like these clowns:

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/fi...-drugs-9987983

And now the new group investing in the steroid shop.

Unregistered
    Who's the commander in that area do they know how to do police work

Unregistered
    Not really. Police Commanders are busy doing coffee with a cop and taking pictures on twitter to seem they are busy working.

Plus I noticed in Little Havana they only care about the 8th street area since that's where it brings money from tourists, not much attention where residents live.

Oh, good job on tearing those drug houses down in the east side, it only took 500 hundred arrests and a thousand calls to 911. Sure looked good on the local media channel.

I told the residents in west Little Havana if nothing is done by next year to contact the Miami News Times, Miami Herald, AL Crespo, and all the local Hispanic channels. Put these leaders to work.

Heck I have an idea! When you leave Liberty City, park the mobile command center on NW 18th Place and 7th Street.

Unregistered

Drug dealing in the grove

Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    crime witnessed:

date: 04/14/2018

time: 2pm

activity observed: Narcotics sold

address of crime committed: 720 northwest 19th avenue miami, florida 33125 (across from metro pcs / next door to church.

Suspect: White older male, driving a
    red 4 door pt cruiser with a gray spot on the rear door tag # cmh 023.

Suspect believe to live in the west little havana area between 17th avenue and 22nd avenue and northwest 7th street and and flagler street.

Ps crime reported to crimestoppers.

drug dealing in the grove is also out of control. I am a resident of the west grove yesterday on grand avenue and 37 avenue in clear daylight at 5pm i was stopped at the light i couldn't believe my eyes drug dealing in the open and not a police officer in sight. Where are the cops? Who is leading the department? This open criminal activity in the grove has got to stop.

Unregistered
    Get used to it buddy. This is the new police work..I will not got ROD or fired for anyone.. it’s better to let crime run wild than to fight crime. The people brought this upon themselves when they decided to riot for thugs like Michael brown and Freddy Grey. You chose to martyr thugs and criminalize police officers.. instead of calling police, you should call AL Sharpton.
    You said F the police; I say F the people.

Unregistered
    Get used to it buddy. This is the new police work..I will not got ROD or fired for anyone.. it’s better to let crime run wild than to fight crime. The people brought this upon themselves when they decided to riot for thugs like Michael brown and Freddy Grey. You chose to martyr thugs and criminalize police officers.. instead of calling police, you should call AL Sharpton.
    You said F the police; I say F the people.
    Yeah because residents in Little Havana really cared so much about black lives matter and that thug Michael Brown. What an ignorant comment to say. Maybe you can refer your ignorant comment to others in other neighborhoods. West Little Havana has old retired folks dealing with drug dealers who do not have the cojones to sell from their home so they walk or bike or drive to other people's streets to sell. Time to end that before it's too late.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast