Lies and deceit in the north end - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Unregistered
    The people in the square knows what you doing is a joke for the month.you just worried not to have a 31 for the next month so you can get promoted to major

Unregistered
    The north is ridiculously. They blame everything on officers.

Unregistered
    Model City commander is clueless and not fooling anyone. Zero and sick abuser as an officer, hiding and a nobody as a sergeant, clueless as a lieutenant, had to open her legs to big brass to make commander. Ha, she told everyone she was going to be a major cause she's open 24-7 like 7-11, now she laughing stock of the department

Unregistered
    Wow shes going to i after reading that one

Unregistered
    It was wrong how the commander treated the pst sgt

Unregistered
    Let's have a bake sale next month in the hood

Unregistered
    Moral is low in north end about it thats why everybody calls out i in the north end

Unregistered
    When the commander replace the north end pst with the new pst.they will be doing what the officer that was relieved today

Unregistered
    Wow i seen the pst last night.its sad she have them in the square at midnights.dam i used to look up to them.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When the commander replace the north end pst with the new pst.they will be doing what the officer that was relieved today
    Your right.now they got a spanish sgt.you know hes bringing his spanish boys with him.thats a bad look.spanish unit pst in the north end

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast