Jeff Marano

Thread: Jeff Marano

Unregistered

Jeff Marano

This guy just makes things worse and worse. He needs to leave and save the Pba or what’s left of it.

Unregistered

Marcus Aurelius

Someone dropped off FOP applications in line up. FOP FOP BROTHERHOOD BROTHERHOOD FOR YOU AND ME

Unregistered

Marcus Aurelius

All I can stay is hahahaha

Word on the street is perc cards are about to be delivered and over 30 percent are interested thanks to some young bucks that aren't afraid to stand up....... Na na na na.... Hey hey hey...... Goodbye.... Toodaloo PBA..... Hello FOP

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Word on the street is perc cards are about to be delivered and over 30 percent are interested thanks to some young bucks that aren't afraid to stand up....... Na na na na.... Hey hey hey...... Goodbye.... Toodaloo PBA..... Hello FOP
    It's Time !!!

Unregistered

Jeff

This guy just makes things worse and worse. He needs to leave and save the Pba or what’s left of it.
    marano is nothing but a mobster and a burglar. And I know it. On view alarms that he set off telling dispatcher he'll take care of it. Burglar big time and never caught or punished. Many knew about this. Many kept quiet. Keep taking your steroids and drugs. We know who you are. It's a matter of time Marano. You thug.bully

Unregistered

A word of warning! Beware of the FOP, $20,000 cap on legal coverage and no attorneys at negotiations. FOP will make you bargain our own contract.

Unregistered
    I think it's time we start the process.

Unregistered
    marano is nothing but a mobster and a burglar. And I know it. On view alarms that he set off telling dispatcher he'll take care of it. Burglar big time and never caught or punished. Many knew about this. Many kept quiet. Keep taking your steroids and drugs. We know who you are. It's a matter of time Marano. You thug.bully
    That is only a fraction of his work. He is a gangster and has had hold of your union for decades. Think about that and what that means for your department.