It's true isn't it?

Unregistered

It's true isn't it?

This sheriff lets his boys run wild, violating citizens civil rights time after time and no discipline.

Unregistered
    Probably not. He won’t even let them chase felons when they make it to a car. Violating people’s civil rights would expose him to too much risk.

Unregistered
    So which way you want it? The Sheriff lets deputies run wild and violate civil rights or the sheriff is too tough on deputies and does not let them do deputy stuff. You cant have it both ways unless you are the typical LEO Affairs poster who just complains about everything for the sake of complaining. Oh yea, this is LEO Affairs and that’s what we do on here. COMPLAIN like little middle school girls.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So which way you want it? The Sheriff lets deputies run wild and violate civil rights or the sheriff is too tough on deputies and does not let them do deputy stuff. You cant have it both ways unless you are the typical LEO Affairs poster who just complains about everything for the sake of complaining. Oh yea, this is LEO Affairs and that’s what we do on here. COMPLAIN like little middle school girls.
    Well I think an adult male or female deputy should be able to make decisions without having to justify to a Sgt or shift commander why and what PC they had to effect an arrest. This is the kind of constant bullshit that goes at this agency.

Unregistered
    Well I think an adult male or female deputy should be able to make decisions without having to justify to a Sgt or shift commander why and what PC they had to effect an arrest. This is the kind of constant bullshit that goes at this agency.

Where is that happening? Not on my squad. I never get asked by my sarge about routine stuff. Who is making you do that?

Unregistered
    We must ensure that the rights of our fine citizens south of Central Ave are respected

Unregistered
    Where is that happening? Not on my squad. I never get asked by my sarge about routine stuff. Who is making you do that?
    South A-Days.