I El Pee
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I El Pee

Unregistered

I El Pee

How much wasted time goes into ILP? We are told and told and told look at ILP. Go to your sector’s page. Look at what? Someone reads BS FIR’s and explains how important they are? Who got out of prison? And my favorite, prolific offenders. That should be “HOME Kids Plus a Few Bad Guys”. There’s just so much garbage going in it makes my eyes bleed. It’s never who is doing something, it’s either who did something or a week old BOLO we already heard about. And there are still BOLOs in other places on SONET that are more important. WTH? Then we get told we aren’t looking at enough. Maybe put shit that matters in it. What matters is who is dangerous now, wanted now, and on the run now. And not from weeks ago. It’s almost like detectives don’t want us to know who is doing stuff. And please God don’t send anyone from ILP to another readoff to explain how easy they have made it. That’s hard to stay awake through.

Unregistered
    How can ILP be effective without a dedicated enforcement unit that has time to work the intel? All other places that use it have multiple teams. And that doesn’t mean traffic enforcement it means working crime patterns

Unregistered
    The bottom line is you could cut the entire ILP unit and no one would even notice. They contribute nothing to patrol. Gigantic waste of time.

Unregistered
    When the economy is good we have extra money to burn. We come up with specialized units that aren’t needed. Just relax and drive around pushing buttons on the box. You’ll be ok.........Once the economy tanks again they’ll dump a bunch of dead weight and it’ll be back to the basics again.

Unregistered
    I hear they the ones who decide to put the tag readers on the road that goes to Tampa. Cuz that does wonders for Tampa?

Unregistered
    Well Tampa got a real pursuit policy so they can do something

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tampa, where the real cops go. Hahahahha. No really.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ya I’m sure their 10 year old crown Vic’s with 150,000 miles on them go really fast in a pursuit.

Unregistered
    How fast are new Tahoe that can’t pursue anything? But autobtheft task force has cool fast cars that can chase what be they like

Unregistered
    No those are just regular cars that don't have to follow any pursuit policy. They basically do the same thing as the sg10 drivers but get rewarded for it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast