The colonel drives a Maserati?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

The colonel drives a Maserati?

So the Colonel drives a Maserati? Wow Coming out of the gym and I thought it was an attorneys car but as I get in mine the Colonel comes out carrying boxes and putting them in his trunk? I guess G4S really does pay well. So why does it look like he is moving quietly? And how the hell can he afford a Maserati?

Unregistered
    A few months ago he was showing off his $1,600 briefcase.

For the sake of the poor *******s who work at the jail, the old fart Colonel should retire. He is the worst leader the jail has ever had because he is clueless about running a jail, and is an arrogant a-hole.

Unregistered
    He must know nothing about cars either because an oil change on a Maserati is $2,500 and they're pieces of junk that's why their prices are So low you can pick up a used one for around 30 grand. Maybe he thinks the car will make him look better.

Unregistered
    Don’t you see the Maserati was purchased with the insurance money he got from his house burning to the ground. You know the house he had an “ electrical fire” at right after the storms caused flooding to get to close for comfort. It was a “total loss” burnt to the ground 2 miles away from the Fire Station.

Unregistered
    My Maserati does 185, I lost my license now I can't drive.. Lifes been good to me so far....

Unregistered
    I’m not sure what this arrogant ass has done for a career. I’m sure it involved staying quiet, looking smart and never making any decisions. Probably stabbing some people in the back here and there. Too busy counting his money and running a business to be a cop.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My Maserati does 185, I lost my license now I can't drive.. Lifes been good to me so far....
    Joe Walsh the Eagles.

Unregistered
    Maybe they will bring Ruhtz back to run the jail after she gets done with her DUI course and gets her DL back. She can walk the halls in her bikini and show off those 38DD.

Unregistered
    Maybe they will bring Ruhtz back to run the jail after she gets done with her DUI course and gets her DL back. She can walk the halls in her bikini and show off those 38DD.
    "Everybody deserves a second chance!" - Sheriff Bob Gualtieri

Eye candy gets promoted around here.

Unregistered
    "Everybody deserves a second chance!" - Sheriff Bob Gualtieri

Eye candy gets promoted around here.
    Bob likes to appeal to all the lovely ladies. He has charmed many with his selective punishment and let's not forget great looks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast