Awards - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Awards

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jones seems like a self righteous idiot.
    You ever come across that one unruly citizen while out on patrol and you did nothing to deserve the treatment you are getting. Maybe just maybe that person has came across that one ****Head Cop and put a perception in his head that all cops are like that. Are you getting the hint. Are you that one Cop?

Unregistered
    You do understand that the agency who worked the wreck was Milton PD, correct? Yet you are on a SRSO forum whining.

Unregistered
    You do understand that the agency who worked the wreck was Milton PD, correct? Yet you are on a SRSO forum whining.
    And you do realize Jones made an unanswered complaint with the Sheriffs office that was never investigated then gets beat up on here by what looks to be officers even has one impersonating him Ummm he should be saying duh.

Unregistered
    The whole reason anybody even being on here is in response to the article where the sheriff is quoted as saying all complaints against his officers would be investigated fully and that is BS Bob. Jones was notified an investigation was complete Jones immediately filed a public information act only to be told the Sheriff's office is deferring to Milton's IA. Can Milton do an IA ON a Sheriffs Deputy NO. Therefore it wasn't investigated fully therefore BS.

Unregistered
    The whole reason anybody even being on here is in response to the article where the sheriff is quoted as saying all complaints against his officers would be investigated fully and that is BS Bob. Jones was notified an investigation was complete Jones immediately filed a public information act only to be told the Sheriff's office is deferring to Milton's IA. Can Milton do an IA ON a Sheriffs Deputy NO. Therefore it wasn't investigated fully therefore BS.

Kinda funny the timing of the article came right after Jones made his appearance at the Milton City Council and made claims. PURELY DAMAGE CONTROL and a select few (probably yes boys or hemorrhoid soothers as you call them) want to beat Jones up for going public. TRUST ME JONES WAITED A YEAR THROUGH THE LIES AND COVERUPS BEFORE HE SAID A WORD. But Jones is the bad guy right. I think there ought to be a little sole searching going on.

Unregistered
    Kinda funny the timing of the article came right after Jones made his appearance at the Milton City Council and made claims. PURELY DAMAGE CONTROL and a select few (probably yes boys or hemorrhoid soothers as you call them) want to beat Jones up for going public. TRUST ME JONES WAITED A YEAR THROUGH THE LIES AND COVERUPS BEFORE HE SAID A WORD. But Jones is the bad guy right. I think there ought to be a little sole searching going on.
    Before and simpletons jump on me soul.

Unregistered
    Aaaaaannnnnnd another Ronald Jones Troll Post. This guy has no life. I bet his sits and festers over shit instead of just letting it go and living his life.

Unregistered
    Agreed Jones seems to be a freaking loser since he doesn't have enough of a life to stay off this forum

Unregistered
    Agreed Jones seems to be a freaking loser since he doesn't have enough of a life to stay off this forum
    But your here also typical cop mentality do as I say.

Unregistered
    But your here also typical cop mentality do as I say.
    Ummm yea cause that is bad and stuff COPS think ya'll are god but ummm no lemme get my weed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast