Chief is close to being fired! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A snake is a snake frankyBOYYYY
    Don't forget hudak. He is a fu$king snake too. All fu$king politicians.

Unregistered

Pool Party

Is that Janeese on the left?

Unregistered
    I've only been sporadically following this (NON) story and checking in on your page.

As an outsider with law enforcement experience only as a patrol Officer, I've seen all types of complaints that come with this profession from all levels. This includes street thug complaints and complaints from brass donning morons that wear the same badge as I do.
    I'm certain I wasn't the only one that saw this was nothing but a way to get back at someone who thought they were wronged in the past when in reality, it was their lack of something (and after effect) that created their own negative feelings.
    From what I've read on this post, they're not only angry but also bi-polar or an alcoholic.

Now, I'm not denying your Chief might be a moron since I've never met the guy, but when you have 14 people that say the same thing denying the accusations made by someone that wasn't even there, a reasonable person would have to side with your Chief.

You may wanna find another profession that can deal with you inadequacies and lack of knowledge.

Unregistered

More Fake News at CGPD

Where is the moral outrage that the city's Chief of Police was found to have lied during an official investigation? Why isn't the community calling for his resignation or for him to be fired? The head of a police department has to be a person of integrity and one that tells the truth. If he will lie about this, what other things will he lie about?

Rise up Coral Gables and demand that our city law enforcement officials be held to a standard that we can be proud of and trust. The reprimand doesn't go far enough. He is not morally fit to serve as the Chief and the documentation is there for everyone to see.

The fact that people are demanding the City Manager be fired should concern us all. Do we want to be know as a city that tolerates corrupt city officials or one that demands excellence and professionalism in our leaders? Wake up. This is all political and every city commissioner that backs keeping the Chief and firing the City Manager must be the first to be voted out of office. This controversy is made up and undermines the great work the city management team is doing.

This idiot is obviously either Boy King or the City Manager. You were obviously Not at City Hall when the City Manager ate crow and had to rescind a most machiavellian botched operation trying to frame Hudak. Because if you were there, you either had laryngitis or a bad case of the runs and missed 60 different voters speak on behalf of the Chief. I didn't hear one individual that was publicly in agreement of what was done to Chief Hudak.

Unregistered
    This idiot is obviously either Boy King or the City Manager. You were obviously Not at City Hall when the City Manager ate crow and had to rescind a most machiavellian botched operation trying to frame Hudak. Because if you were there, you either had laryngitis or a bad case of the runs and missed 60 different voters speak on behalf of the Chief. I didn't hear one individual that was publicly in agreement of what was done to Chief Hudak.
    Hey captain obvious if you speak up against hudak he will use his political posse to come after you. Duh. He is an intimidator to most or you gets you the um hook up. F$$k that prick. He will get what is coming to him. God is great.

Unregistered
    Hey captain obvious if you speak up against hudak he will use his political posse to come after you. Duh. He is an intimidator to most or you gets you the um hook up. F$$k that prick. He will get what is coming to him. God is great.
    You are one sick puppy. I'll be praying for you. You are in serious need of it.

Unregistered
    You are one sick puppy. I'll be praying for you. You are in serious need of it.
    You are brainwashed. You drank the cool aid man. No thanks on the fcked ip prayers. I'll pray for you. Lies makes Jesus cry.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123