Chief is close to being fired! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Simply Amazing

Simply amazing that Frank fernandez and the City Manager are going to get away with committing an injustice. I hope Ed Hudack sues the **** out out both of them and the City of Coral gables when they finally fire him.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Simply amazing that Frank fernandez and the City Manager are going to get away with committing an injustice. I hope Ed Hudack sues the **** out out both of them and the City of Coral gables when they finally fire him.
    What injustice? Cause he got caught lying to the investigator about his reason for attending the pool party and allowing a supervisor (after the fact) to take her marked patrol vehicle off hours from Broward County to Homestead where she consumed alcohol? As a taxpayer, I would be highly concerned with this lack of accountability by the Chief. I'm confused where the injustice is?

Actually on the contrary, Fernandez and the Manager did a thorough, unbiased investigation using the IACP, vindicating him on allegations of sexual harassment, which in today's day and age is the main topic of conversation (i.e. #metoo). If they were out to get him, then they would have done their own internal investigation. It's sad how politicians collude and muddy the waters.

If these issues happened to a different chief or officer not part of this click, they would have been suspended, demoted, and or terminated. It is a disappointing time in law enforcement, especially here. The morale is at an all time low, and the only people to blame, are the ones pointing fingers at the people who are really passionate about making our agency the best of best. Its hard to watch the politicians and their cronies destroy such a noble organization and profession, in order to move their corrupt and decisive agendas forward. It's not if, but when the truth about our Chief's past comes out, people will better understand everything, and just may be will be hesitant to protect him. Unless, they are that desperate to obtain and retain county contracts.

This party was calculated and wasn't for honoring women in law enforcement. If so, then certain female officers would not have been intentionally excluded. The excuse was probation, but at least one of the attendees was on probation. The party host knows better, especially since her true role as PiO is to actually bring people together. But, she consistently manages at all opportunities to create division and dysfunction. Her actions are hurtful, vindictive, and always calculated to manipulate. Very unfortunate, because she can be the glue that bonds and unifies everyone together for a common goal, to serve and protect; the job we have pledged an oath to do.

Unregistered
    Where is the moral outrage that the city's Chief of Police was found to have lied during an official investigation? Why isn't the community calling for his resignation or for him to be fired? The head of a police department has to be a person of integrity and one that tells the truth. If he will lie about this, what other things will he lie about?

Rise up Coral Gables and demand that our city law enforcement officials be held to a standard that we can be proud of and trust. The reprimand doesn't go far enough. He is not morally fit to serve as the Chief and the documentation is there for everyone to see.

The fact that people are demanding the City Manager be fired should concern us all. Do we want to be know as a city that tolerates corrupt city officials or one that demands excellence and professionalism in our leaders? Wake up. This is all political and every city commissioner that backs keeping the Chief and firing the City Manager must be the first to be voted out of office. This controversy is made up and undermines the great work the city management team is doing.

Unregistered
    Hudak lied you dyck! F-ing lied! 14 officers said he didn't give his little f-ing talk. Bro if you lied you would be fired. Fire the prick and let's move on.

Unregistered
    Hudak lied you dyck! F-ing lied! 14 officers said he didn't give his little f-ing talk. Bro if you lied you would be fired. Fire the prick and let's move on.
    Hell the fcuk ya he lied and should be fired.

Unregistered

Mama culo

Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    hell the fcuk ya he lied and should be fired.

keep sucking culo you mariconson. I know who you are you are a frankie boy king mamerto.

Unregistered
    Hudak hasn't done anything since he became Chief. He will cry and say that Fernandez won't let him do anything, but that's just not true. He sits in meetings and doesn't say a word. He has never come up with any strategies or solutions. He is an obstructionist who finds reasons to hold everything up. Fernandez expects someone to lead and if they don't, he will step in and fill the gap.

The Chief can claim none of the success in driving crime down. He has denied he was involved in the popular Neighborhood Safety Aid / Neighborhood Team Leader programs. He was not involved in the installation of the cameras and license plate readers. This was all directed by Fernandez.

The Chief couldn't care less about results. He only wants to wear the uniform and badge for what it gets him. He loves being the Chief but for all the wrong reasons.

Back the City Manager and her decision to issue the reprimand. Make him get in line or send him packing. This is embarrassing for the department and the city.

Unregistered

"a Snake is a Snake is a Snake"

keep sucking culo you mariconson. I know who you are you are a frankie boy king mamerto.
    "Boy King" aka Frank Fernandez was called out by District 6 rep on the dais. City Manager put her money on the wrong pony. Asst City Manager has a long legacy of being a controversial second banana. I hope the Commission does the right thing and fire his asse. They might as well fire the incompetent City Manager for listening to "2nd Banana" and blowing $50,000 in an investigation that was a nothing short of a personal vendetta by Frankie Wannabe Police Chief.

Way to go Chief. Your integrity and years of service was your shield.

Unregistered
    All I know is that there were fat chicks in the front row at commission. Hudak told them there was free food so they showed up.

Unregistered
    "Boy King" aka Frank Fernandez was called out by District 6 rep on the dais. City Manager put her money on the wrong pony. Asst City Manager has a long legacy of being a controversial second banana. I hope the Commission does the right thing and fire his asse. They might as well fire the incompetent City Manager for listening to "2nd Banana" and blowing $50,000 in an investigation that was a nothing short of a personal vendetta by Frankie Wannabe Police Chief.

Way to go Chief. Your integrity and years of service was your shield.
    A snake is a snake frankyBOYYYY

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast