Tied, House, Evil

Uncle Buck

Tied, House, Evil

So to get a feeling about this upcoming training, one must break down the words to get a more cognizant idea about what is really going on here.

1. "tie": To make a tie-in, especially in advertising or a sale.

2."house": Of or being a product made by or for a specific retailer and often sold under the store's own label.

3. "evil": Due to actual or imputed bad conduct or character.

So whether I drive my 1977 Mercury Marquis Brougham that might not be up to pollution standards as I did in my movie or whether I give a $10.97 for a Anheisure Busch Busch Light advertisement banner to the local Budweiser rep, apparently these days I'm in trouble...

If I was going to drive my 1977 Mercury Marquis Brougham across country, I would drive all the way to Daytona Beach, Florida where the most flagrant tied house evil violations exist in the State of Florida.

The Real Uncle Buck

Angry Amused and Troubled

You Sir, Are an imposter. While you made a good attempt to imitate me, you fell short in one regard. While The Real Uncle Buck is sarcastic and cynical, he is never critical of others. Your attempt to minimize the excellent Tied House training and trainer is sadly off the mark.

Good Day Sir.

Unregistered
    Here is something you probably didn't know. When you ask the LT or Capt a question and they say "that is a good uestion, let me do some research and I will get back to you"

What they are actually doing is calling Dave, John or Wayne. I have seen it so you know its true.

Unregistered
    That’s what we have legal for

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That’s what we have legal for
    That's funny.

Unregistered
    No insult intended. Our attorneys are hard working and interested. The issue is none know beverage law. Only a couple captains know beverage law. A few lieutenants know beverage law. Some agents do too. If you are one that thinks all you have to do is read the statute book and render an opinion, you will eventually get your smack down. You have to interpret beverage law. Now let's go back to attorneys. They don't make enough money to stay here so they have usually moved on to a better paying job long before they mastered beverage law. Reality check please.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by The Real Uncle Buck View Post
    You Sir, Are an imposter. While you made a good attempt to imitate me, you fell short in one regard. While The Real Uncle Buck is sarcastic and cynical, he is never critical of others. Your attempt to minimize the excellent Tied House training and trainer is sadly off the mark.

Good Day Sir.
    I've got a 5:30 PM rental agreement...

Buck: Did you brush your teeth?
    Miles: Yeah. You can even feel my toothbrush.
    Buck: You know, I have a friend who works at the crime lab at the police station. I could give him your toothbrush and he could run a test on it... to see if you actually brushed your teeth... or just ran your toothbrush under the faucet.
    [Buck leaves, as Miles gawks]
    Maizy: If that's true, we're gonna REALLY have to start brushing our teeth.

Nice try,

The real Uncle Buck