State Probation Officer caught on tape yelling racial words
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

State Probation Officer caught on tape yelling racial words

I guess if you are a high risk State Probation Officer in Desoto County, you are allowed to yell racial comments to anyone. She was caught on tape. So, what says you Jones?

Unregistered
    Old news. They were moving to fire her.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by alisondmurray View Post
    I guess if you are a high risk State Probation Officer in Desoto County, you are allowed to yell racial comments to anyone. She was caught on tape. So, what says you Jones?
    She was fired months ago, jobbernowl. Have been doing hard time or are you just freeze dried?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    She was fired months ago, jobbernowl. Have been doing hard time or are you just freeze dried?
    She called them Mexicans and they were Puerto Rican, that's racial comments I guess! Only in America

Unregistered
    Don't fall for this CO vs CPO crap--we are all in this. Jones has a goal to fire any of us she can. Then she can try and hire 18 year olds and pay them Wal-Mart wage while giving her and her staff nice increases each year. Oh how I wish FDLE would open up a criminal investigation on these people. I hate to say it but Nimer would be jailed first.

Unregistered
    Nimer should be investigated. How is it that DOC had a contract with her husbands company (3m)??

Unregistered
    Don't fall for this CO vs CPO crap--we are all in this. Jones has a goal to fire any of us she can. Then she can try and hire 18 year olds and pay them Wal-Mart wage while giving her and her staff nice increases each year. Oh how I wish FDLE would open up a criminal investigation on these people. I hate to say it but Nimer would be jailed first.

I agree but it will not happen. These people are all in the same club called the swamp. The state is corrupt. How can a POS like dirty **** scott be elected after all he did with medicare? How did Ted Kennedy leave a woman to die in a submerged car and stays in power for decades and dies while in office. A officer utters a word out of frustration, just a word and gets fired and looses her livelihood. Equal justice under the law my arse!

Unregistered
    Nimer should be investigated. How is it that DOC had a contract with her husbands company (3m)??
    a little conflict of interest wouldn't you say?

Unregistered
    a little conflict of interest wouldn't you say?
    She is part of DOC's 'Big Club', so only if THEY want it to be!

Unregistered
    Huge conflict , but nobody cares.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast