Crash - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crash

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    no witch hunt, some of them should be crying with joy the feds aren't going anywhere with them. dirty always catches up with you. Wonder what their after the badge career prospects are? Lee County Port Authority parking lot booth? Open a lawn service? Sell alarm systems for commission "I was a cop for X years" Maybe work the gate at a HOA?
    maybe a little harsh, but yep they earned losing the badge

Unregistered

job

no witch hunt, some of them should be crying with joy the feds aren't going anywhere with them. dirty always catches up with you. Wonder what their after the badge career prospects are? Lee County Port Authority parking lot booth? Open a lawn service? Sell alarm systems for commission "I was a cop for X years" Maybe work the gate at a HOA?
    After the job, you ask? Dont worry about after the job. Believe me buddy, there are jobs out here and they dont have to have a badge involved. You are the type that will never EVER be able to leave police work, because you are addicted to your supposed power as a LEO. Either way, Retirement has its benefits...Can I take your order?

Unregistered
    After the job, you ask? Dont worry about after the job. Believe me buddy, there are jobs out here and they dont have to have a badge involved. You are the type that will never EVER be able to leave police work, because you are addicted to your supposed power as a LEO. Either way, Retirement has its benefits...Can I take your order?
    Yes totally addicted to "the power" and "the job". I wake up daily with an errection, look at my ink, put some hair freeze in and put of the body spray and Im on the street, a real life hero superstar making a difference each day.

Bruh, some of them deserve what karma delivered. The next time I take my kids through a fast food Ill be looking out for one or two of them. "Hey man, whats up, shift work here treating you well?"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12