Thank you! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thank you!

Unregistered
    Don't bother. My friend did and can't even read the report. Thought all the letters were secret codes and there was nothing to it. Or better yet go ahead and waste that $ ya lawyers gonna take 50% of IF ya win 😂

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I agree-you must be an "innocent" person with a grudge. If you had video why wouldn't you file a formal complaint and make a change instead of trying to get some $change?
    Yeahhhh bc that’s how it works. File a complaint and everything is changed. Nothing is EVER swept under the rug here, right? Just a bunch of guys with great worth ethic and morals. Always by the book.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Too bad I got lots of video of your dumbass department breaking the law and that includes Santa Rosa County. You guys are gonna be paying out money to my grandchildren for decades to come. stick that in your pipe and smoke it .
    I am shaking in my boots as I am reading this. Do you know how many times I have heard this from the regular person. I also have video with audio so what's your point. How about you release your video unedited with a time stamp........I'll wait

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12