Investigators in town

Unregistered

Investigators in town

The investigators are here and asking some good questions
    where do we have our daily crime prevention meeting and who is assigned to witness our drug tests,

what is the schedule of command staff meetings, how did a sergent go up the ranks to a major,

how many ceremonial events to we have per month compared to law enforcement,. They are conducting an evaluation and it does not look good for the dead weight command staff. Too many colonels, to many majors,captains have no accountability, top heavy administration

Unregistered

Dead weight command staff

There are too many command staff, who do a great job of collecting their pay checks, but not much else,now that the pressure is on, they are in hiding

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The investigators are here and asking some good questions
    where do we have our daily crime prevention meeting and who is assigned to witness our drug tests,

what is the schedule of command staff meetings, how did a sergent go up the ranks to a major,

how many ceremonial events to we have per month compared to law enforcement,. They are conducting an evaluation and it does not look good for the dead weight command staff. Too many colonels, to many majors,captains have no accountability, top heavy administration
    Sgt. To Major? You mean saggy pants jail deputy to Major

Unregistered
    Sgt. To Major? You mean saggy pants jail deputy to Major
    Keep up Jimmy. Keep posting in an attempt to drown out the truth. In fact you have a horses face. I am not going to let off the Holly/Jimmy pedal.

We hate you Sgt. Polan and wish nothing but the worst on you!! When you are judged, God is going to make you live your life in a twenty four hour period over and over again. The shame of it all is you don't care. If you had loved ones at MSD, your only worries would have been power, sex, and your col's. position. Everything comes to an end Jimmy. And in the end, with all the damage and hurt you caused, you will be all alone with it.

Retired FLPD

Sgt. Jimmy, Sgt. Jimmy, Sgt. Jimmy and Holly, Holly, Holly, Holly

Retired FLPD

Unregistered
    Keep up Jimmy. Keep posting in an attempt to drown out the truth. In fact you have a horses face. I am not going to let off the Holly/Jimmy pedal.

We hate you Sgt. Polan and wish nothing but the worst on you!! When you are judged, God is going to make you live your life in a twenty four hour period over and over again. The shame of it all is you don't care. If you had loved ones at MSD, your only worries would have been power, sex, and your col's. position. Everything comes to an end Jimmy. And in the end, with all the damage and hurt you caused, you will be all alone with it.

Retired FLPD

Sgt. Jimmy, Sgt. Jimmy, Sgt. Jimmy and Holly, Holly, Holly, Holly
    Mr. Mr
    Retired FLPD
    Holy smokes Mr. Copy and Paste please take your meds.

Unregistered
    You could’ve just signed all your posts “I’m a black guy.”

Unregistered
    You could’ve just signed all your posts “I’m a black guy.”

I wonder how the Sheriff would have felt on February 14 if?

I wonder how the Sheriff would have felt when he realized his best chum in the world Jimmy Polan would have not given a hoot whether any of the triplets fell victim?

Wake up Sheriff. Your pals would have not shed a tear on February 14, unless you relieved them of their command.

God for bid such a Israel family tragedy would have taken placeat MSD, would Polan still be your best chum in the world.

Just a thought

Retired FLPD AKA I'm a black guy and hates Sgt. Polan