Clean deputies get NOWHERE at the Hilssborough County Sheriff's Office - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    “Speak up”?????? Really, no, you throw rocks dressed as Anonymous...............

Unregistered
    I throw rocks here. I tried bringing up issues for years. They dont care. So I dont care now. I come here and expose what I see.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    People do not quit jobs. People quit people. People quit the managers. No one in this site wants to quit. They are frustrated. They are reaching out. We have no voice at the agency. If you speak up, then you are bullied and punished. Leaders come from a place of fear here. This is bad busines. Some of us notice the problem and speak up, while many take the safe approach and assimilate. That just makes the problem worse. These are the ones that tell us to quit. They take on the characteristics of poor leaders to survive. Although our job is not physically demanding, no one here has any problem working. The issue is BURNOUT. This agency refuses to acknowledge it. They refuse to prevent it. We are in the business of managing the emotions of the people we deal with. This function is devastating and the exposure should be kept to a minimum. Not to mention the constant not knowing whats next of the job. These are the only things that cause us to be angry, speak out, become slugs, generate complaints, resignations, new deputies quitting, early death of cops, and poor health weather physical or mental, too many uses of force and so on... its burnout and nothing more. Burnout is the fault of the agency. And it starts with poor staffing and no support by managers that are spineless to anyone other than their subordinates, but bullies to their subordinates. We are easy prey. Address burnout and everything will fall into place. The burnout I see in many great cops is where my anger comes from and why I post here.
    Woe is me.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234