Clean deputies get NOWHERE at the Hilssborough County Sheriff's Office
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Clean deputies get NOWHERE at the Hilssborough County Sheriff's Office

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yep I totally agree these people running the show to include CC are bunch of frat boys. Notice when u bring that up the responder says nothing about sex on duty w subordinates, dui, drug abuse and so on. Just ignore it and it ll go away. Rumblings that hsd sup has his hand in the cookie jar as well. But they ll overlook that as well. Wink wink. Makes me want vomit. We are having are arse handed to us on the road yet we still have a bloated crime prevention unit, crd s, excessive tin units. Then they wonder why morale sucks.

The Colonel lied about deputies during investigations.
    The Major was screwing subordinates on duty.
    The Captain got caught using Cocaine.
    The Lt. lied about his own use of force, when he kicked a suspect and it was caught on video.
    The Sergeant got busted for dui, AND hit and run.
    The Corporal stole from the office, then was promoted to Sergeant a while later.

Now tell me again why hard working deputies on the front line, who’ve kept their noses clean for years and years, tell the truth, refuse to abuse sick time, and don’t get involved in accidents, are getting NOWHERE at this agency…

Unregistered
    In my experience this is not true. I’ve worked here over 10 years and when I started I did not know anyone working here or who had worked here in the past or anyone else who might help me in my career. That being said, I could not be happier with my career. It’s been my experience that if you continue to work hard, do your work correctly, and keep a positive attitude, good things will come.

The biggest problem I’ve seen is that people often think they deserve something and they take it as a personal insult whenever someone else gets what they want. Stay humble and don’t act like you are owed something and things will work out.

Unregistered
    I figured them all out instantly, with the exception of the Lt who kicked someone on video, little help please?

Unregistered
    I know there is a Blueteam written on a Lt from the other night, but his was righteous

Unregistered
    OK Mr Negative guy you know so much make some prediction what’s happening next, predictions please, promotions from corporal all the way to the top, see how much your theories are accurate or how much do you know since you know everything

Unregistered
    In my experience this is not true. I’ve worked here over 10 years and when I started I did not know anyone working here or who had worked here in the past or anyone else who might help me in my career. That being said, I could not be happier with my career. It’s been my experience that if you continue to work hard, do your work correctly, and keep a positive attitude, good things will come.

The biggest problem I’ve seen is that people often think they deserve something and they take it as a personal insult whenever someone else gets what they want. Stay humble and don’t act like you are owed something and things will work out.
    Quite possibly, the most common sense response on this entire forum.

Unregistered
    "Stay humble and don’t act like you are owed something and things will work out."

Bullshit. BULL FREAKIN SHIIT!!!!

Unregistered
    Test message

Unregistered
    "Stay humble and don’t act like you are owed something and things will work out."

Bullshit. BULL FREAKIN SHIIT!!!!
    Agreed. BS. I may have seen it happen once or twice in my career, but when I did, It was very rare and because a captain or a major took a liking to someone. Its rare. Still, a connection was needed. The whole, “keep working as hard as you can, miss 40, go home to your family late, even though we refuse to staff your squad, and great things will happen!”, bullshiit is designed to string you along until you utterly mentally burn out. Then you quit or get fired and are replaced with naive new meat for half the pay. Why do you think they hire kids with NO life skills. Nothing good gets noticed here.

Unregistered
    Agreed. BS. I may have seen it happen once or twice in my career, but when I did, It was very rare and because a captain or a major took a liking to someone. Its rare. Still, a connection was needed. The whole, “keep working as hard as you can, miss 40, go home to your family late, even though we refuse to staff your squad, and great things will happen!”, bullshiit is designed to string you along until you utterly mentally burn out. Then you quit or get fired and are replaced with naive new meat for half the pay. Why do you think they hire kids with NO life skills. Nothing good gets noticed here.

I've worked here a long, long, long time. I've not seen one promotion, or transfer, that happened outside of politics/race/sexual orientation. Not one.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast